• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Surefire DARPA Def 1 and Def 3C/5K

RS0802

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone, it's been quite a while since I've collected or built lights. My interests have shifted towards other hobbies and my Surefire collection has been sitting unloved. So I am selling two Surefire DARPA lights to fund other projects. These lights have been sitting in my safe for about 10 years. They include the light, box, manual, evaluation form and battery coupon. They even have the original cells that I'm sending along. They expired in 2015. I want you to receive it as I did.

Realizing I have not contributed to the forum in a while. I want to point out that I have feedback under the same username at ar15.com and archerytalk.com. It's not much but all positive. I'm also buddies with ATCUSMC who sold his Darpa lights here several years ago. You could possibly reach out to him if needed.

• Items – Surefire Def1 and Def3C/5K
  • Price: Def 1 $750.00, Def 3C/5k $850.
  • "I'll take it" gets first dibs. I'll use the time stamp method between PMs, posts, etc. These will not be posted anywhere else.
  • Paypal, money order are accepted.
  • I will pay Shipping with insurance, tracking/delivery confirmation, and signature.
  • I'm not currently interested in selling these overseas.

Thanks,
RS

Pics are below:
nTeGtWK.jpg

Surefire Def 1
ijqpjiJ.jpg

nIt8Cbz.jpg

WvH8wKy.jpg

5fAAfMo.jpg

Ijo1DiJ.jpg

Surefire Def 3C/5K
7sBDf8A.jpg

5yZdLF5.jpg

LiZ1DQA.jpg

W359Mj7.jpg

IR Lights
JKFXwSI.jpg

8xuThrh.jpg

gevo3Mk.jpg

LtktR9i.jpg

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire DARPA Def 1 and Def 3C/5K

Great score :thumbsup: DARPA lights very rare and hard to find. I found the little DEF-1 was one of the hardest to find.
Shocked these latest 4 hrs maybe because they are listed in the wrong section ?

archimedes

Flashaholic

Great score[emoji106] DARPA lights very rare and hard to find. I found the little DEF-1 was one of the hardest to find.
Shocked these latest 4 hrs maybe because they are listed in the wrong section ?
Yes ... since the sale is pending, we'll leave this for now, but afterwards (for archival purposes) this thread will be moved to the proper location since these are not custom / modified items

RS0802

Newly Enlightened

SPF

Blackbird13, sent you a PM.

Sorry for the location of the thread. I spent far to long trying to decide where to post. Obviously, I chose poorly.

archimedes

Flashaholic

No worries, that's easy to fix ;)

Impressive sale, and congrats, in any case ....

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

DARPA lights purchased by a guy named blackbird? I smell conspiracy here. Perhaps he has an sr-71 tucked in his airplane hangar? In any event, I have more pics for my screen saver [emoji106]

RS0802

Newly Enlightened

Sold. Please close.