Flashlight review question

iroast

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

Are reviews without technical data accepted here? I don't have the expertise that experienced reviewers here have, so my reviews contain my thoughts (pros and cons), suggestions for improvements, pictures/videos, comparisons, etc. No graphs and no validation on lumens.

Rofis R1 in hand. This would be my first review here if this type of reviews is accepted here :)

Suggestions on making the review useful to you would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Nev

Banned
Anyone's opinion /reviews are welcome as far as I'm concerned , go for it.

Senator

Newly Enlightened
I for one wouldn't mind to see some more "qualitative" reviews of popular lights.

While I like the pictures/beam shots/test results as much as the next guy, sometimes I think the "personal touch" is missing from the reviews. It would be great if someone used the lights for more than the time it takes to collect data and beamshots, and then reported back. Sometimes I think there are flaws/perks that don't become obvious until you actually try to use a light in real world situations.

Again, don't get me wrong...the technical reviews are the first thing I look at for a new light, and I really appreciate all of the work that goes into them!!!

Sen

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are here to learn. If you have a perspective or observation that you think would further our knowledge, go for it. A member has to ask to have his thread be placed in the flashlight review subforum, however.