Look What I got!

LEDUser

Newly Enlightened
I got it from ebay for $145 with free shipping was it worth it? 12" lensse New Led Lenses

Traffic1.jpg

Traffic2.jpg

Just have to find a place to put it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It's metal not plastic like the new ones. It only uses 45 watts says my fluke meter and it runs cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
that would definitely go above my toilet!

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me guess...red when you go poo poo, yellow when you go pee pee, and green when you flush? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neat, look at how the LED are aranged. Some look like theres more packed tightly into it. Are they 5mm, they look smaller... I've seen horiz. row patterns like this, circular, and straight lines going out all directions so far.

There's a nice green LED bulb on ebay right now. Would make a great overhead replacement light fixture for a party room. Or place it on the floor aiming up behind funiture/plants. Or build it into one of those floor lamps and shine it at the wall... I'm tempted to get it, but don't really need to be spending money right now. I'll probably regret it later though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your very own disco light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
that would definitely go above my toilet!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

My wife would not find it fitting for our decor unfortunately. If I can somehow wire it up so that it would turn red if I walk away without putting the seat down, she might let me do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CM

LEDUser

Newly Enlightened
It's not controlled by anything at the momnent all three come on when pluged in. They are all 5 MM leds which one do you want a close up of? The LED Lenses are all made by Leotek electronics

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
they ARE 5mm's. wow. that is a new configuration, never seen anything like that. like said before, the LEDs are useually packed tightly. NICE toy, have fun,

Jeff

TheFire

Enlightened
Yes, you got a VERY good deal... each of those LED modules sells INDIVIDUALLY for $250.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was worth it!!!

I've got an 8" tri-head at my office, but it's incan and I need to get a controller for it. I should get one from that site above.

Latest posts