Jetbeam        

Thread: New energizer lantern at walmart

Default New energizer lantern at walmart

She is 500 lumens and uses 3 D cells or 3aa cells and don't require a adapter that will get lost I love it so far but can't find details or links on it
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Default Re: New energizer later at walmart

Sounds good!

Got pics?

Default Re: New energizer lantern at walmart

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    She is 500 lumens and uses 3 D cells or 3aa cells and don't require a adapter that will get lost I love it so far but can't find details or links on it
    Hey raggie, I fixed your title for ya
    ... is the archimedes peak

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    Model?

Default Re: New energizer later at walmart

Quote Originally Posted by xxo View Post
    Sounds good!

Got pics?
    I'll try to get some it is very hamdsome
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Hey raggie, I fixed your title for ya
    Ty very much

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfinn View Post
    Model?
    I don't see model number but I need better reading glasses

Ps I now love lanterns more then flashlights

Flashaholic

This 500lm lantern is listed on Energizer's website under "new" flashlights (link):

http://www.energizer.com/flashlights...ncy-area-light

It will run 150hrs on high. BUT WAIT, then there's the small print:

"Endpoint determined at 1% of initial value"

and other fine print:

"Light output measured from LED. Value is only applicable to the LED. Actual device light output may vary"
    Last edited by terryoregon; 11-06-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terryoregon View Post
    This 500lm lantern is listed on Energizer's website under "new" flashlights (link):

http://www.energizer.com/flashlights...ncy-area-light

It will run 150hrs on high. BUT WAIT, then there's the small print:
    "Endpoint determined at 1% of initial value"

and other fine print:
    "Light output measured from LED. Value is only applicable to the LED. Actual device light output may vary"

I think Energizer put the same fine print about the run times to 1% and the lumens being LED lumens on the 165 lumen Pop up lantern and the 330 lumen folding lanterns that I have. I got over 8 hrs of run time on high and over 116 hrs on low with the pop up and almost 4 hrs on high with the folding lantern on high and over 33 hrs on low, both running on 4 standard Eneloops (the folding lantern can also run on 8 AA cells). Both of these lights have a timed step down as they run, though they will come back to full brightness or at least as close to full brightness as the batteries are able to supply when they are turned off and back on.

Well I'm bummed now