Zebralight Pre-Order

milehigher

Newly Enlightened
Thats the kind of hand me down I'm talking about , learning lumens young is essential ,but don't forget to show him some old dim mellow yellow stuff to show him what we had as kids . Congrats nd let us know how you like it!

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, and don't forget to clue him into the joy of extreme low level illumination as well, which, as far as I'm concerned, is one Zebralight's strong points. And BTW, I pre-ordered the SC600w IV as well. Even though I have 4 other Zebralights, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this new LED looks....... and 2300 Zebralight neutral/warm lumens is nothing to sneeze at either (whatever that means).

Last edited:

tompen41

Newly Enlightened
I also pre-ordered the SC600w Mk lv Plus, and the SC64w, even though I have the SC600w Mklll Hi and the SC63, and 4 other Zebras! I though about starting a new thread to see how many of us have pre-ordered and are anxiously waiting until the end of the month! It would be interesting to know!

Johnno

Newly Enlightened
I've also pre-ordered the SC600w Mk IV Plus. Looks like it's going to be a nice addition.

My current Zebra stable:

zhrSGNo.jpg

TCY

Enlightened
I also pre-ordered the SC600w Mk lv Plus, and the SC64w, even though I have the SC600w Mklll Hi and the SC63, and 4 other Zebras! I though about starting a new thread to see how many of us have pre-ordered and are anxiously waiting until the end of the month! It would be interesting to know!

ZL general rule of thumb: most of the forum members who are talking about the new ZL lights, have pre-ordered the new ZL lights.:sssh:

TCY

Enlightened
SC64w is available for pre-order. If you are EVENTUALLY buying it...;)