• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Black E1e w/ PR-T (RETRACTED )

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys...

If you`d like a Black E1e/ PR-T set-up, I have the following that I was able to just recently put together:

1) A LNIB black E1e, hosting a LNIB black McGizmo PR-T.

2) The black McGizmo PR-T has a BB611 mA 3W TX1K LED, and has a great beam of bright white light.

3) I`ll also throw in the original LNIB black E1e head and lamp, along with the SF box and papers.

I`d be willing to send this package to you for $215.00, shipped CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail. I can accept cash (non-credit card) Paypal, or, if you`d prefer, a MO.

The first person to post here that they would like to buy this beautiful little light will have it sent their way.

I have several of Don`s great PR`T`s and I want to put this black combo into the hands of a CPF`er who would like to use it and give it a good home.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Retracted!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Massive Seller`s remorse set in within minutes of my post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Black E1e w/ black PR-T

This is an awesome combo. Recently sold 2 of these, and now regret not keeping one back for myself. I think it'll look fantastic with one of those E2D tailcaps...

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

You`re right, Kakster.

And I`m actually hoping this set-up doesn`t sell. I`m already thinking of retracting the post due to the first pangs of Seller`s remorse! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Retracted!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

At least for the time being. I just can`t part with this gem yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you made the right choice carpe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif It really is one of the neatest 1 cell lights around right now. I had to sell mine to fund other projects, but once i can afford it, i'll be building another one for myself.

Raindrop

Enlightened

Wise move John. I have the same problem with these cool little gems sitting around but you just can't beat them. Remember, anything worth doing >>>>>> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Kakster and Raindrop... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I just finished some deep breathing exercises, and I`m once again starting to get a grip on my life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Boy...that was a truly scarey experience!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Carpe Diem said:
...I just finished some deep breathing exercises, and I`m once again starting to get a grip on my life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Boy...that was a truly scarey experience!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

Kiessling

Flashaholic

huh ... just in time Carpe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
bernhard

joker354

Newly Enlightened

CD,
I think you made the right decision. I have one like that setup in black and one in natural... love 'em both.

Eric.