customer support for Armytek

mdp

Newly Enlightened
I am having trouble with Armytek's customer support. I received an extra partner c2 pro xhp in my last order and they seem to act as if I have to pay for the return shipping on their error. Half the time they ignore my questions or do not supply me a warranty request. The emails tell me to ship the wizard pro and primec2 pro that over a year ago I tried to have the warranty taken care of. The last order has been in limbo for two months.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just what I need to hear. I have to send my armytek wizard pro back. Keep me posted

mdp

Newly Enlightened
I am having trouble with Armytek's customer support. I received an extra partner c2 pro xhp in my last order and they seem to act as if I have to pay for the return shipping on their error. Half the time they ignore my questions or do not supply me a warranty request. The emails tell me to ship the wizard pro and primec2 pro that over a year ago I tried to have the warranty taken care of. The last order has been in limbo for two months.
There is a method to my madness. Shakespeare

mdp

Newly Enlightened
Not only was I honest in admitting to receiving an extra flashlight on my last order.But this is how my first order went. I ordered an extra flashlight to bring the total to $185 to get free and quicker shipping time. Well it got ground shipped instead. The delivery was left on my porch without a signature and being honest I informed that I did receive it and not just pretend that it never came. I was offered 20% discount but was never able to get a code. The request was made in an email but with no response. I don't know how to email individuals at Armytek it just goes in general delivery. They seem to try but there are different reps. trying to help. I do believe it will all be taken care of but to review all th saved emails would be funny if it wasn't me living it. One last gripe, I waited over a year trying to get the grizzly but finally went with an acebeam thrower. Come on guys how many years is the grizzly going to be in production before the first one is released?

My favorite quote from my father, "Some people, you have to pay to be good.... but you're good for nothing."

Last edited:

mdp

Newly Enlightened
Anton Bastyl from Armytek, the newest representative to answer my emails, informed me on Nov. 13th he would send a shipping label. The next day the 14th. I asked where was the label and why he didn't send me the label on his last email on the13th. I was so frustrated with this ongoing problem I gave up trying to deal with them anymore. I checked my email a month later on the14th of Dec.
However he did send me a shipping label on the 15th of Nov. So I then mailed the package on December 15th.The tracking information said it was signed for on the 18th Since then I have not heard a word from anyone from Armytek. I was told I would get a both invoice # and a Tracking #. You can only leave a message with phone # given. On all the emails that I have sent to Armytek, even the emails when I was asking questions before I placed an order, they seem to selectively answer only some of the questions and just ignore the rest.

mdp

Newly Enlightened
Well everything was taken care by Armytek and I and happy with the final outcome. I received 3 flashlights. Two new flashlights were in exchange for two that had stopped working and were approximately two years old. The other light I received was a Viking pro xhp. Armytek honored their satisfaction guaranteed when I did returned aPartner pro xhp warm as for I did not like it at all.
I am very happy with the Viking's beam . I think it's what I was looking for trying to find my hound at around to 75 yards. I don't have a clue to the UI. As far as I what I have gotten it to do is just on and off.
With a Wizard pro xhp clipped to my belt ( horizontal not vertically ) along with the leash for the tethered part of the walk or heal position and everything is.....where's my dog?