Klarus        
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE JAMESMTL514 EPIC SUREFIRE SALE...

Default THE JAMESMTL514 EPIC SUREFIRE SALE...

March 29 2020:Giving this another try. Also lowering prices.

Hello everyone.
    Some of you may remember me. Since becoming a member in 2009 I've bought and sold over a hundred lights, knives, misc. parts, tritium anything.
    I haven't been active on the forum in a while however I have remained in contact with a few people via email. I've made some great friendships here, even meeting some of you in real life across the globe.
    I'm selling these lights because I'm not looking to display these prominently as I used to. I'm still keeping a good 20-30 lights because i really like them. I'm also looking to get some more McGizmo lights. Haiku maybe another LS20.. an Aqua ram, and I have an itch to get a MirageMan Fatty again :O

Sale details.
    - I ship from Montreal Canada, Shipping is expensive. I only ship via Canada Post and with tracking. This is expensive (~25), but so are my lights. I want you to receive them safe and sound.
    - The cost of shipping is included in all my prices.
    - I will make every effort to ship on Mondays and Thursdays. You WILL receive confirmation when your packaged has shipped. Photo of bill with tracking info.
    - All lights ship without batteries.
    - All prices in USD. I've been out of the game for a long time, my prices may be off, please DM me to make an offer.
    - First I'll take it does not guaranty that you get the light. You need to be an active member for at least the last year. These are expensive lights. I'm not here to lose money. (exceptions may arise if a well known member vouches for you)

I have 100+ Surefire lights, countless accessories. Please be patient. I'm still not sure how I plan on listing everything. If you do not see what you are looking for please email me.

PS. my three E1AA protos... not for sale...yet.

1. Surefire E2L Outdoorsman HA KL1 head. $130
    Excellent condition 9.5/10 Still has Original Surefire QR sticker. No box. No papers.

2.Surefire E1 Executive Teardtrop HA. $330 SOLD
    Excellent condition. 9/10 Only one minor imperfection, which I suspect occurred at the factory. There is a spot of ano missing in a teardrops edge. SOLD

3. Surefire E1e Executive Elite HA. $190 $200
    Very good contition. 9/10. Very minor ano wear in hard to see places. Light briefly catches it when turning light 'just right' Beautiful color matching body. Very gray, with hex head leaning on a green tint.

4. Surefire E1e Executive Elite HA. $185 $195
    Good+ condition. 8.5/10. More ano showing than #3. Mostly along corners and tips of knurling. Shows sign of pocket carry, (with nothing else in pocket.) no other blemishes on light.

5. Surefire Z2 Combatlight. BK. KX4 head. $175 $195
    Very good condition. 8.5/10 Tail cap shows wear on knurling and very small 'ding'. Body is perfect. Head shows very minor ano wear on edges.

6. Surefire 3P tail/body with Z3 head. $125 $150
    Good condition. 7/10 Tail shows wear on top part of knurling. Body shows use on part that is close to head. Head has lots of missing ano on hex area. No L.E.

7. Surefire G2Z Combatlight. $65 $100
    Excellent condition. 10/10 Surefire old logo on one side only. No L.E. only 1 angled rubber ring. (you can ask for other flat rings if you want.)

8. SPF Sure-fire 9P Laser Products Two distinct knurled areas. $155 SPF $275
    Good condition. 6.5-7/10. Small chunk of alu. taken off head. Body shows minor signs of wear. Tail cap. LP. S-F 9P. Flat button. No L.E.

9. SUREFIRE C3-HA 3 Flats. KL3 head and twisty tail $185
    Minor ano spots. light cracks in the rubber retaining ring.
    676f12b973efb5606a3181442211a631.jpg
    d8c038a1dfc5cf493694dc0841ea103a.jpg
    83a2af7d7f21ca786d19d554e5f78c22.jpg
    c5bcb4a1789bf9fd3a3d76180efb6ffd.jpg

MORE TO COME.
    Last edited by jamesmtl514; 05-08-2020 at 06:51 AM. Reason: I'm back, again...again
    My lightsWTB: Surefire: New/Used/Rare. Currently looking for everything Crosshairs + D2. Interesting trades available.Everybody, just send your lights directly to James - he'll end up with them anyhow, lol. -Kestrel

Default Re: THE JAMESMTL514 EPIC SUREFIRE SALE...

Congrats ... can't wait to see what all gets listed
    ... is the archimedes peak

E1e Teardrop (Numbers 2 above, please). PM coming,

TC pm replied and email with more pics sent. SPF
    My lightsWTB: Surefire: New/Used/Rare. Currently looking for everything Crosshairs + D2. Interesting trades available.Everybody, just send your lights directly to James - he'll end up with them anyhow, lol. -Kestrel

E1 Executive HA SOLD. Thank you.

Is 3 and 4 still available?

Quote Originally Posted by rjking View Post
    Is 3 and 4 still available?
    They are. Better pics to come.

I want to know about the three E1 AA prototypes...

Hey James it's been a long time son am I right in saying you are now hooked on custom lights ?
    I have been away for a while as I moved house "got out of the city finally" my lights have been in storage for years just unpacked some yesterday.
    Are you selling off all your Surefire lights ?

PS: I will send you my SF wish list maybe you have something on it.
    Last edited by Rat; 03-27-2018 at 11:33 PM.
    WTB: Surefire -6, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

I just have to "say", I love the title of your thread.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Hey James, good luck with everything. Keeping good souvenirs of those GT with you and the ''MTL/OTT lumens crew''. You have the most amazing SF collection I'll ever see in my life.
    sig line removed to help search function...

And we rise from the ashes to say hello again.
    Hey James good luck with the sales.

Luis
    LOOKING FOR ANYTHING WITH THE CROSSHAIR'S LOGO, PK LOGO, RARE SUREFIRE LIGHTS.

Any E1e left?

Quote Originally Posted by luisma View Post
    And we rise from the ashes to say hello again.
    Hey James good luck with the sales.

Luis
    Hi Luis, great minds think alike. I saw you recently posted too.

Quote Originally Posted by derfyled View Post
    Hey James, good luck with everything. Keeping good souvenirs of those GT with you and the ''MTL/OTT lumens crew''. You have the most amazing SF collection I'll ever see in my life.
    HAHA. Thanks, we had a lot of fun together.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    I just have to "say", I love the title of your thread.

~ Chance

Thanks Brother!

Flashaholic

PM incoming on #9

Added #9 C3 LEGO $185 shipped & insured.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

That KL3 is a rare bird! GLWYS
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Bump for some nice lights and a good guy.
    jamesmtl514
    "It is so negligible that you are wasting flashlight enjoying time even thinking about this"

Quote Originally Posted by _Event_Horizon_ View Post
    Bump for some nice lights and a good guy.
    I can't believe that's still your signature, i googled the thread, it's from 2012... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmtl514 View Post
    TC pm replied and email with more pics sent. SPF
    I've never seen one like this.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fish 14 View Post
    I've never seen one like this.

I hadn't either until this thread. Immediately saved the picture. It is a really good looking light and I love the color...that deeper dark grey.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

@BG, YES the color is perfect.
    For sale?

It was fish, about two years ago and as you can imagine it sold like hot cakes right away.

You might have noticed in the op he talks about his 3 E1 double AA driven prototypes which are equally awe inspiring if not more. I know he had pictures of those lights at one time on I believe his Instagram page. Super cool!

Last edited by BitGeek; 03-31-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Was it a prototype?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish 14 View Post
    Was it a prototype?

They are lights that were built pre production / concept torch, but never made it into actual commercial release. Thus, super rare.

Quote Originally Posted by BitGeek View Post
    They are lights that were built pre production / concept torch, but never made it into actual commercial release. Thus, super rare.

Thanks for the info bud

Hi.
    The E1 is a very early run light. The teardrop head with the clip attached is the big giveaway. There are even earlier versions with the coveted crosshair logo. (I may have one listed at some point)

I've attached the E1-AA. The designation is purely made up. This light never passed the prototype stage. Since this is a sales thread and just chit chatting is discouraged, I'm currently listing them for... Eleventy billion dollars. *doctor evil laugh

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Sounds about right😁
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast