Blue Label Wait List

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
image_13563716677411356371654.jpg
Wait List

Alpha Blue-Label

Hi folks!

This is an update to let you know about significant changes to the Blue Label wait list! First, sorry for the long delay. I've had various component shortages but everything is in stock and I'm ready to get rolling.

I apparently forgot to send out this update before launching the new wait list...but I wrote the draft at least?! Better late than never. Some of you have not been receiving emails (which is partly intentional) but the message below should clarify.

If you haven't seen the new site, please check out the fresh and snappy www.darksucks.com ! (I'm still working on it so you may find some things are incomplete, but the meat is there.)

Wait list general changes:

1. As part of the site update I'm now using a more sophisticated "back in stock" application on the store.
  2. Per the above, this email list is now retired, but I have imported all existing wait list subscribers into the new application...so you don't need to do anything. Everyone on this current mailing list is automatically subscribed to notifications for all three current Blue Label lights. Again, you don't need to do anything :)
  3. When I put up stock, people subscribed to "back in stock" notifications will get an automated email.
  4. The new "back in stock" notice is now specific to the light. If you want a Ti light then you sign up for that. If you want a custom you sign up on that page, etc.

How the new list works:

1. The most important thing to note: if you get a notification (whether or not you purchase a light) your name will get removed from the list. That's just how the application works. I've been talking to them about changes, but I'm just one user and don't have any pull.
  2. This means if you get a notice and want to get another notice in the future (whether or not you purchase) you'll have to sign up again.
  3. No, not every person on the list will get a notification when lights are available. The new system has some brains, and will notify a small numbers of people in batches. This means if you get an email there is a good chance that a light is actually available. In the past, there was a very small chance. Cool right? When the current batch of lights are sold notifications stop until I put more inventory in the store.

Hope that helps and thanks for your support and patience!

Cheers,

Jason

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wait List Alpha Blue Label

SHOP NOW

Delta & Alpha Flashlights Back in Stock

Good news! We just added a handful of Blue Label Delta Flashlights to the site as well as some Alpha Carbons.
Scroll down for the specific flashlights, variants, and stock #s. These are first come so don't wait too long!

Be sure to check out the two NEW Delta Special Edition lights!

TiRawRadial.png

Delta Titanium Raw – Radial Grooves
In this drop: 5 pcs. Shop here.

SpecialEdition.png

Delta Titanium Burgess Special Edition – Radial Grooves

BurgessCopper.png

Delta Copper Burgess Special Edition – Radial Grooves

StoneWashedRadial.png

Delta Stonewash Electroless Nickel – Radial Grooves

EnRadial.png

Delta Spun Electroless Nickel - Radial Grooves

AlphaCarbon.png

Alpha Carbon

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are the blue label lights still released on a monthly schedule? I subscribed to the list via the website. Is that the best way to keep tabs?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are the blue label lights still released on a monthly schedule? I subscribed to the list via the website. Is that the best way to keep tabs?
Yes. That is the main way, via email notification of the drops. You can also follow Jason and Prometheus Lights on Instagram and Facebook to get exclusive and pre-released information and of course Pics.

SmCaudata

Newly Enlightened

Managed to snag one of the black marble deltas a few days ago and then titanium beta today. I make it a policy to actually carry and use the stuff i buy, we'll see if that holds true for the delta.

Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Candlepowerforums mobile app

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thx. I generally stay far away from social media. Would be nice to see the announcement here.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thx. I generally stay far away from social media. Would be nice to see the announcement here.
I will try my best to post here, but often they sell faster than I can get to posting here. I get notified by the Blue Labels Wait list which rotates which group get the first set of the drop emails.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast