PILA LED's

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PILA LED\'s

In truth, I really do not know how well these will compare with other multi led lights out there since I have not seen them yet. I will go ahead and get a few and see what they are all about.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

Yes, I have to say that the 9 LED headlamp is quite impressive. It has 9 LED bulbs and comes in white, blue, red, and green and throw quite a beam. We've sold quite a few of the blue LED headlamps to hunters for spotting blood trails and no complaints so far.

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've seen the 9 Led LA from Pila. I couldn't be able to tell much of its brightness since it was day time during the test. The build is very solid (aluminium reflector w double springs like SF). Pila couldn't confirm me if the LED is from Nichiva or other source.

Alan

Streak

Enlightened

I have the Pila 3.7v LED LA. It has 8 5mm leds arranged around the circumference of the reflector and 1 larger 8 or 9mm LED in the centre.
It is very bright. Compared to my ARC LSS the light colour is bluer and not as tightly focused but still very useable.

I bought the 3.7v Xenon and LED LA's, the tailcap switch and the rear LED assembly with glow in the dark feature. The nicest combo is the Xenon up front with the low light output rear LED switch at the back.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

Yes the Pila LED headlamp is a little bluish in color and has a spread out beam. It is difficult to demonstrate this light in daylight/florescent lighting. When I demonstrate these lights for people I always use a portable "dark box" to show the proper projection of light emitting from these lights.