Victorinox Store Sells Torches! Do you have store?

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
There's been a Victorinox store in the local mall for a couple of years, but in a corner I never visit. Just went in last nite, and they sell a full line of Streamlight and Mag! Never seen so many quality torches in any store. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Streamlight collection is great, from Tasklight to Polystinger to Stinger to Stylus to Twin Task to Streamlight Jr. Mags range from Solitaires to C and D cell lights in colors. And bulbs and reflectors and cases and even Nitize.

Of course there's a downside, horribly expensive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif We're talking about $60 for a Scorp, $75 for a TL-2 ($100 for TL-3), $100 for Tl-2 LED ($175 for TL-3 LED) - you get the idea. Even a colored Minimag was something outrageous, like $18. Just a mile away is Target, where you can get a Minimag for $8.84. (No Dorcy's yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif)

The only good part is I can get bulbs there, and though they are not cheap, there's no shipping, so it's comparable to online.

Not surprising, they also sell a full line of SAK, Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw and more. Great selection, nice big cases with long magnetic strips to hold the knives. Once again, big prices.

Still, it was great fun to look and play, and now I know there is an emergency source for lights nearby. Is the Victorinox Store a common thing? I've never seen one before. They also sell their own branded clothes and luggage, too. The mall is a ritzy one, where I can't buy anything (Hugo Boss, Versace, Neiman Marcus and all that).

daloosh