DQG Slim AA

Vemice

Enlightened
Anyone have one? I just bought one because I wanted one.
Trying to get some info on batteries. It takes a 1/2 AA and I don't much anout that size.
I can not find any reviews either. I contacted George but he is not much of a conversationalist and can take up to a week for a 1 or 2 word answer.
Thanks...

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone have one? I just bought one because I wanted one.
Trying to get some info on batteries. It takes a 1/2 AA and I don't much anout that size.
I can not find any reviews either. I contacted George but he is not much of a conversationalist and can take up to a week for a 1 or 2 word answer.
Thanks...

it also uses 14250 LiIon (which can be charged with the Olight Universal charger)

what are your impressions?

Vemice

Enlightened
it also uses 14250 LiIon (which can be charged with the Olight Universal charger, (that I also use to charge my eneloops)

what are your impressions?

Been so long, I almost forgot. It never really worked properly. Switch I think. Company communications terrible. Was gonna throw it out but ended up selling for parts. Would like to try more of their products but not much confidence.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks, Im not a fan of the 2 mode press disc switches, they are in the fourseven Atoms also

thermal guy

Flashaholic
" he is not much of a conversationalist and can take up to a week for a 1 or 2 word answer."

😂😂took us two years😂