Lost Treasures Uncovered

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Althought this is not in the mainstream as far as topics are concerned, I have finally have been able to go out wilding at the local sporting goods / camping shops and to my surprise have unearthed some previously mentioned lights on this forum. The Zelco "Lamprey Light" or J-light is in abundant supply in a variety of body colors. Also the long awaited Dorcy "CoolBlue" Turtle Light knock off, which was in limited supply. They also had the CMG and Pelican single LED models. It was great to see them first hand and since my wallet had a hole burning in it, I took the liberty to acquire the Dorcy and the CMG mirco light. I held off on the Zelco since on Craig's site it didn't seem to have any remarkable beam characteristics, only the unique body shape. I must agree that the Dorcy/Turtle knock off was quite amazing for a single LED model. It reminds me of the Brinkman without the bullseye target beam pattern. Does anybody know if this light (4 AA) will be able to handle the Lithium AAs? This would make the light substantially lighter but I don't want to fry my new toy. They also had the redesigned Infinity lights in the anodized blue finish, but have raised their price as they used to sell the old Infinity for $13 but now they want $17.

Regards,
Ed