Lumintop Geek keychain light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nichia!

Banned
e40be1d55bc38c10b7f1432333752562.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Anything useful to say about this product? Otherwise, threads that appear to be nothing but attempts at shilling will continue to be deleted per CPF rules.

Nichia!

Banned
Why not? Just like the old ones. What's happening? It's not advertising for any company or anything else I just found this and wanted to share. So what's wrong with that?

Nichia!

Banned
Anything useful to say about this product? Otherwise, threads that appear to be nothing but attempts at shilling will continue to be deleted per CPF rules.

There's useful information but you guys deleted it! And one told me anything. So what's going on? It just something I want to share with everyone. That's it!

nbp

Flashaholic
From the Rules you agreed to read when you registered:

"Policies for advertising on CPF can be found HERE or by clicking on the link at the top of the side menubar titled "Advertising". In general, advertising by any member of CPF within the general forums (with the exception of the CPF Custom Builders and Modders forums) is strictly prohibited. Threads and/or posts that are considered by staff to be advertising, or solely for the purpose of providing links or pointers to new products, will stand to be closed, links removed, or deleted in their entirety, without warning or explanation. Members who persist in posting or quoting such material are advised that their posting authority may be limited or withdrawn."

The point of this forum is discussion. If you have something to discuss, great! Otherwise these copy and paste posts are nothing but advertising.

archimedes

Flashaholic
There's useful information but you guys deleted it! And no one told me anything. So what's going on? It just something I want to share with everyone. That's it!

Incorrect ... I have 7 PM from you (plus my responses back) regarding this situation, including providing a copy of the rule @nbp has (also) posted for you above :ironic:

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
I just want to share that's all nothing else. I usually open a topic about new lights from different manufacturers! Or something I wanted to discuss that's all nothing else.
Maratac, Lumintop, malkoff, Zebralight, etc...
usually these topics do not exist so am not doing anything wrong and am telling you guys that am not advertising to any one.

nbp

Flashaholic
If you want to discuss, discuss! Post something you like about the product, ask a question, something, anything. A few stolen photos from Banggood and a word for word copy of the specs is not a discussion, it's an advertisement. You'll notice as you look around that the same rules apply to everyone. So quick, add something useful To the OP before I delete this one too.

Nichia!

Banned
Incorrect ... I have 7 PM from you (plus my responses back) regarding this situation, including a copy of the rule @nbp has (also) posted for you above :ironic:

Yes you are correct. But that's after the delete and you told me its okay to open a topic As long as it's not advertising and that's not advertising. I just want to share that's it.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Yes you are correct. But that's after the delete and you told me its okay to open a topic As long as it's not advertising and that's not advertising. I just want to share that's it.

This (OP quoted below, in its entirety) ...

... is advertising, not discussion :rolleyes:

And, for the record, your thread(s) in question have come to the attention of staff here via other members reporting them as "advertising"

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
If you want to discuss, discuss! Post something you like about the product, ask a question, something, anything. A few stolen photos from Banggood and a word for word copy of the specs is not a discussion, it's an advertisement. You'll notice as you look around that the same rules apply to everyone. So quick, add something useful To the OP before I delete this one too.

Please don't say it's stolen! That's wrong!
I downloaded this just to show you and I have downloaded form google and not banggood! I googled the first picture and google shows results and I downloaded them that it. You I am not advertising to company or any person you all know me and I have always opened Similar topics. Please understand it's nothing but just wanted you guys to know about this light and other lights I have opened topics about in the past.

Nichia!

Banned
Is posting pics is advertising? That's don't make any sense to me.

Nichia!

Banned
Tell me something

Is it possible that I work for malkoff and banggood and Surefire and Maratac and Lumintop and apple and Zebralight?!!!

Nichia!

Banned
This (OP quoted below, in its entirety) ...

... is advertising, not discussion :rolleyes:

And, for the record, your thread(s) in question have come to the attention of staff here via other members reporting them as "advertising"

You perfectly know it's not. I wanted to show this light and that's all nothing else.

nbp

Flashaholic
It is possible that previous threads in this format started by you were not noticed by staff. Perhaps that is our fault, though it is difficult to read every post on the board. So established threads will likely be left intact. However that doesn't change the fact that threads like this do not meet the criteria of "not advertising". Now you know that moving forward, so don't do it anymore. Ok????

Also, copying and pasting photos from other sources without crediting them is probably not something the content creators would appreciate.

nbp

Flashaholic
I think the problem is a misunderstanding of what an advertisement is. Per Merriam-Webster:

Definition of advertisement:
1 : a public notice; especially : one published in the press or broadcast over the air
2 : the act or process of advertising something

This forum is for discussing, not just posting generic notices of new products. Those who have that privilege here, PAY for that right, and post in a designated area for it. If you would like to try again with some cogent discussion, your thread would likely survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts