super arc 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clifton Arnold

Newly Enlightened
Peter I was told by bwcaw that you sometimes have some units that have higher output that the arc 4+ preimum. If so
how do you sell them. I mean is there a list or is it first come first served on the bst. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
rare rare rare. It's called the 4x.there are several threads on it in the Arc forum. There is a whole protocol for getting one. good luck.

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
has anyone posted any beamshots from an Arc4x yet? a head to head thing with a stock Arc4?

it seems like someone has. just.. can't.. remember.

KingSmono

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
has anyone posted any beamshots from an Arc4x yet? a head to head thing with a stock Arc4?

it seems like someone has. just.. can't.. remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen any, but don't TIN and Kj each have both a 4x and 4+? Maybe one of them can? Or they can send me their 4x and I'll be GLAD to compare it with my 4+!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

OFF TOPIC Note... BBTL: EVERY single time I read a post by you, I get that song stuck in my head, and I don't know any of the words besides...BLINDED BY THE LIGHT... So I keep singing it over and over and over! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
Clifton, here is a link to the thread about the arc4x testing: link And also the post that Peter made about arc4x availability and how they will be sold. link

was_jlh

Enlightened
"Hold Me Closer Tony Danza" was on the radio on the way to work this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.