Winter solstice

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Longest night of the year! I went for a long walk with my new stainless mini turbo from foursevens.

This is the night of the flashaholic, more time to make use of our toys!

Oops 😬Thursday night will be it... I read something this am about Tuesday night...
I should know better, but I've had a heck of a discombobulated last few weeks here...

Last edited:

insanefred

Enlightened
Longest night of the year! I went for a long walk with my new stainless mini turbo from foursevens.

This is the night of the flashaholic, more time to make use of our toys!
'

Wait, Winter solstice is on the 21st. Unless, perhaps, maybe, you're a time traveler? :duh2:

Johnnyh

Enlightened
I never quite thought of the winter solstice as the longest night...guess I'm not the flashoholic I thought I was! One thing about winter here in the northeast U.S. I DO appreciate is the fact that I can carry and enjoy larger/more lights in my parka than I can in summer clothes.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never quite thought of the winter solstice as the longest night...guess I'm not the flashoholic I thought I was! One thing about winter here in the northeast U.S. I DO appreciate is the fact that I can carry and enjoy larger/more lights in my parka than I can in summer clothes.

I'm a glass half empty kinda guy myself. I see it as the shortest day of the year!

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I get another chance to take a nice long night walk. This time I think I'll go old school and break out my E2e and supplement with a M*g 85. 😜

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I'm a glass half empty kinda guy myself. I see it as the shortest day of the year!

The glass that is half full of liquid is also half filled with room for more...
Therefore the glass is full.

Anyway, 20th, 21st or 22nd? Who cares... there's plenty of darkness if you wanna celebrate early or you end up showing up a day late.

Happy flashlightin'.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh wow, really? That actually makes me happy as it only gets lighter from here on out then :)

Latest posts