Nitecore body compatibility

Ziggie

Newly Enlightened
Hello
Recently i bought Nitecore EC23 (18650) and was very satisfied with this light. But one thing that I want for this light - ability to use 1x18350 or 1xCR123 with dedicated tube/body. So Im thinking about another Nitecore light to change body. What are you think about this? Is any Nitecore compatible flashlights for this - maybe MT1C or EC11? Maybe somebody among Nitecore fans have this lights to check my theory? Thanks

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello
Recently i bought Nitecore EC23 (18650) and was very satisfied with this light. But one thing that I want for this light - ability to use 1x18350 or 1xCR123 with dedicated tube/body. So Im thinking about another Nitecore light to change body. What are you think about this? Is any Nitecore compatible flashlights for this - maybe MT1C or EC11? Maybe somebody among Nitecore fans have this lights to check my theory? Thanks
I think you would be better off just getting a second light. I own the EA11 and really like it. The only difference with the EC11 is the cell type, so it should be just as usable. With a little searching for discounts you should be able to find it for under $50 USD. There are also Lumintop lights. I believe they have at least one in the single cell format you want. Remember, if you find another body, you still only have one light, and if anything happens to the head or tail, you have no lights.