Store credit I need to use ASAP, which light to get?

Fenix or Nebo

• Fenix

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Nebo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found myself with a store credit I need to use soon and only three lights to chose from.

One is absolute garbage so I'm not even going to mention it. The other two contenders are the Fenix E12 and a Nebo Redline RC 6392 with Mag Dock

I want to get the Fenix because I know the light and the company. I want to get the Nebo because it is different from anything else I own, but I don't want something that will be in the "broken/junk" drawer in no time at all.

I don't -need- either of these lights so I'm not going to put additional funds into this, it's a simple A or B choice.

Thoughts?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
My slightly less than 2 cents worth. Since your not much into either of these 2 lights, plan on gifting it for a birthday to someone. With that in mind which would the lucky recipient want....maybe one idea...

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
My slightly less than 2 cents worth. Since your not much into either of these 2 lights, plan on gifting it for a birthday to someone. With that in mind which would the lucky recipient want....maybe one idea...
That's actually not a bad idea, in that case it would be the Fenix because I don't want to give an unknown quality light as a gift to someone else

cp2315

Enlightened
I have a fenix e12 and it is one nice little aa light. I won't hesitate to recommend to any one for a good reliable as light. But nebo seems interesting though. Seems to be one better quality zoomie I'd like to try out.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
The E12 feels cheap in my hands and might come with poorly centered emitter.

Buy Nebo and flip it.

Don't give the flashlight away (gift, present); you have more <profit, money, gain, joy, etc> when you keep the $$ to yourself.

Nothing wrong with being selfish me thinks :nana: