OT - Happy Mardi Gras!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adimag

Newly Enlightened
I know this is severly off topic, but I just wanted to wish everyone at Arc and CPF a very Happy Mardi Gras!!! Since I know most of you around the world will have to be a work today, I will try to have a great time down in the French Quarter for all of you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
In the south of Holland, carnaval is celebrated... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
(that is where I'm at, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks... ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Thanks Andrew.

I'm not in the french quarter. I'm in France /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Mardi gras isn't it a festival in U.S ?

Today my daughter be going to disguise, as for a carnival! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
And we are going to eat "pancakes" (crêpes et bugnes) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hideo

Enlightened
Pascal and B @rt

different names, but same spirit--it's a chance for those of us who are devout Catholics to cut loose one last time before Lent ...

so how many of you are going to wear sackcloth and ashes for Ash Wednesday? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

we celebrated "Fat Monday" yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

whipped up a batch of shrimp file gumbo to take the chill of of our new snowfall

hideo

PS guess Peter don't mind this on his forum, but it could always be moved to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.