I Got My First Arc Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadarGreg

Enlightened
My first Arc flashlight, a AAA Premium, arrived in the mail today, and I can only say...wow! Mine is from the older batch as it still have the silk screened name on the side instead of around the band at the top of the tube. This thing is tiny. I didn't expect it to be so small and lightweight. I took off the clip as I don't have a need for it and immediately put it in my pocket as my EDC. It will be replacing my CMG Ultra-G and I think I'll barely notice it is there.

To all the CPF members who haven't taken the plunge, it is a very nice light and worthy of carrying everyday. Ok, now that I'm a fully fledged CPFer with an ARC AAA EDC, can someone show me the secret handshake and club pledge? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

RadarGreg

Michael

Newly Enlightened
The pledge and secret handshake goes something like this: Get yourself a medium size cup--a metal cup is preferable. Then, drop some small, circular pieces of metal into the cup and--this is where the handshaking part comes in--gently shake the cup back and forth. Now, recite the following pledge: Change...spare change, please.

In this club you're going to need it...

Mattman

Enlightened
Michael, he asked for the secret pledge! You weren't supposed to give away the secret panhandling techniques yet.

The beauty of the AAA really is its small size and the way you just don't even notice you're carrying it. When you get one, you really are part of the club. The pledge goes something like this, "If I ever have to choose between two lights, the choice will always be to buy them both". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Geode

Enlightened
Greg,

Congratulations. I see a 123 cell powered big brother in your near future! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RadarGreg

Enlightened
Thanks all for the responses. I wondered how Michael was able to afford the new Arc 4+! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm finding the urge to, "Buy them Both" quite tempting, and have been flirting with the idea of having an Arc 4+ in my inventory. It is sad to watch someone take the dark path to an addiction, but at least mine will be well lit!

Status
Not open for further replies.