Olight i3T

RoBeacon

Enlightened
Anyone see the I3t EOS that Olight is releasing? They had it briefly on the shot show pt2. I have the beta version and let me tell you its a cool light!

RoBeacon

Enlightened
Its super nice. Feels great in the hand and can really light up the indoors. The beta unit I received only has a single mode. (160 Lumen) They said it will sell for about 20 bucks. If that's true its going to be a great light for the price.

Boris74

Newly Enlightened
Streamlight has a MicroStream USB rechargeable coming out soon with two levels. 1.5-3.5 hour run times, two levels. It looks like it is going to be a 10440 cell, but I haven't been able to confirm. The high level is 250 lumens. Now that's impressive for 3.87" long aaa sized light.

Ill have to see what the I3T is dimension wise to see if it would compete and if it is 10440 compatible. I have a notification set up for when the usb microstream is available. It's only $5.00 more and the brightness and recharging is some bonus points so far for the streamlight. I have a i3S and a i3E, both are great. The E series runs forever.

Skaaphaas

Enlightened
From their instagram

5n2hzc.jpg

HaileStorm

Enlightened
From their instagram

5n2hzc.jpg
Oh wow! Im definitely going to be in line for this light! I hope the modes are like that of the Thrunite Ti3. Or at least I hope it's got mode memory. And a Nichia or any nw variant. Can't wait for this to be released!

Last edited:

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
Is there a release date for this light? I also think this should have a hidden moonlight, even tho 2 modes isnt bad. And i wonder if it will run on 10440 ?

Last edited:

RobertMM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Told myself long ago I'd stay away from Olight, but picked up one of these.
5/180 lumens, 16hrs/21min runtime. Cool white LED but not bad, package says Luxeon TX LED.