Where to buy Sipik SK68 Single mode flashlights?

android

Newly Enlightened
I really like the single AA Sipik SK68 flashlights, and have a bunch of them, in the single mode model. I wanted to buy some more, but noticed that everyone seems to be selling the three mode or five mode version. I think it would be a pain to have to cycle through three or five modes every time I want to shine some light on something.

Does anybody know a good source, Amazon, eBay, for a single mode AA Sipik sk68 style flashlight? The ones I have have an orange button on the back that turns the flashlight on and off, and a zoom front lens, and a pocket clip.

Thanks for the help. I'd like to buy a bunch of these, at a good price.

PS:I did find these on Amazon for five dollars each.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072M79F71/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I really like the single AA Sipik SK68 flashlights, and have a bunch of them, in the single mode model. I wanted to buy some more, but noticed that everyone seems to be selling the three mode or five mode version. I think it would be a pain to have to cycle through three or five modes every time I want to shine some light on something.

Does anybody know a good source, Amazon, eBay, for a single mode AA Sipik sk68 style flashlight? The ones I have have an orange button on the back that turns the flashlight on and off, and a zoom front lens, and a pocket clip.

Thanks for the help. I'd like to buy a bunch of these, at a good price.

PS:I did find these on Amazon for five dollars each.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072M79F71/?tag=cpf0b6-20

There is a fix for the "next mode memory" if that is the problem

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Can you explain?

I bought some cheap chinese lights that when you turn them off they remember the mode they were last in and go to the next mode when they come back on so you have to go through the modes to get back where you were when it is turned off.