HDS Systems        

Thread: New Models You Never Felt In Aacebeam Flashlight Before Will Be Ready At IWA

Wink2 New Models You Never Felt In Aacebeam Flashlight Before Will Be Ready At IWA

Dear Mr/Ms,

Get ready for new encounters and products, more trends and expertise at the IWA OutdoorClassics from 9 – 12 March 2018 in Nuremberg.

We are in the starting blocks and ready to show you our latest Acebeam products for hunting and shooting sports, outdoor equipment and civilian and official security applications.

You will find us in Hall 6 at Stand no: 6-144.

You will find the following new products which will be presented in 2018;

※ Model W10, white laser module and beam shot up to 1000M;
    ※ New diving model of D20, powered
    by one 21700 battery;
    ※ Ultimate searchlight of X70, built-in air fan cooling system;
    ※ High CRI version flashlight of EC65;
    ※ Two X80 versions of UV and high CRI(see the attached photos);

(there are still 5~10 different new models under updating...)

All in all, you will find more terrific models never felt in Acebeam before!

Are you ready for more?

Your sincerely

Acebeam Flashlight

Last edited by acebeam; 01-29-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Default Re: New Models You Never Felt In Aacebeam Flashlight Before Will Be Ready At IWA

Quote Originally Posted by acebeam View Post
    ※ High CRI version flashlight of EC65;
    Active cooling, nice. The X70 is a monster. Does it have 12 XHP70.2 + XHP35 HI?

The EC65 with quad 4000K Nichia and 20700 compatibility will also be an interesting competitor to the D4, but we'll see what it can offer for almost triple the price.
    Last edited by maukka; 01-26-2018 at 01:29 AM.

Default Re: New Models You Never Felt In Aacebeam Flashlight Before Will Be Ready At IWA

Quote Originally Posted by maukka View Post
    Active cooling, nice. The X70 is a monster. Does it have 12 XHP70.2 + XHP35 HI?

The EC65 with quad 4000K Nichia and 20700 compatibility will also be an interesting competitor to the D4, but we'll see what it can offer for almost triple the price.
    The X70 and EC65 you want to know;
    Attachment 6934Attachment 6935

Quote Originally Posted by maukka View Post
    I'm interested! Something about the D4 just didn't sit well with me. Can't really explain.
    GOOD TINT!

I am extremely excited about the Acebeam X70 flashlight. Unfortunately at this time the attachments that you provided are not working for me. If there is any more information you can provide about this light I am very eager to get my hands on it.
    Searching for enlightenment.

Ultimate searchlight of X70, built-in air fan cooling system;
    This will be my next super flooder.
    It has been one year since an Arlington police officer defended himself against a loose, charging dog. In this case, someone other than the dogs' owner did Not reap the initial tragic consequences. Usually it is an innocent victim that gets it.

Eagletac and others have done the ring-around-a-thrower concept before, but there's something very Acebeam about doing it with twelve XHP70s.

I'm excited for the EC65. So many brands only offer Nichia emitters in low-powered lights, if at all. That, of course wouldn't be very Acebeam. I hope to see them available in other models in the future, like the EC35 and the M10.
    Ceilingbounce - flashlight testing and runtime graphs for Android

Updating about the new models will be presented in IWA;
    ※ Two X80 versions of UV and high CRI

Very interesting and unique. Looking forward to finding out more.

The X80 CRI is an odd one for sure. A big high-CRI COB, I get, but who's going to use that much red?
    Ceilingbounce - flashlight testing and runtime graphs for Android

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    The X80 CRI is an odd one for sure. A big high-CRI COB, I get, but who's going to use that much red?
    The 12pcs (red) LED place is optional, there are XHP50, blue, green or others for choice

I was interested in the X80 CRI but 5600k is way too cool. I wish there was a 4500k.

Quote Originally Posted by SKV89 View Post
    I was interested in the X80 CRI but 5600k is way too cool. I wish there was a 4500k.
    4500-5000K would have been great. I would probably be OK with 5600K as long as it had a good tint. The last light I had up there was a Zebralight SC600 at 5700K. It has a nice tint so I almost kept it. But the 4500K won the battle.
    GOOD TINT!

12 red leds to help bolster the deep red deficiency of high output LEDs? 5600k is perfectly fine to me as long as there's lots of deep red in it. It provides an inner warmth that many people don't think higher CCT LEDs can do.

The LED in the center looks like Yuji LED as well, those put Crees to shame and even Nichia.
    Last edited by twistedraven; 02-17-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Flashaholic

Acebeam doing everything right.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    12 red leds to help bolster the deep red deficiency of high output LEDs? 5600k is perfectly fine to me as long as there's lots of deep red in it. It provides an inner warmth that many people don't think higher CCT LEDs can do.

The LED in the center looks like Yuji LED as well, those put Crees to shame and even Nichia.
    Does it use the Red LEDs at the same time as the center LED to get the 95 CRI?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    Does it use the Red LEDs at the same time as the center LED to get the 95 CRI?
    My guess is no. The LED looks like the Yuji BC160H 100 watt 95 CRI LED. https://store.yujiintl.com/collectio...ed-bc160h-100w

Acebeam -

What else can you tell us about the X70?

Specs?

Release date?

Hello there, thanks for your attention to acebeam flashlight.

About the X70 model, it had huge change to other solution on cool-fan system, we will update it here once get the finally case.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by seery View Post
    Acebeam -

What else can you tell us about the X70?

Specs?

Release date?

Hello there, thanks for your attention to acebeam flashlight.

About the X70 model, it had huge change to other solution on cool-fan system, we will update it here once get the finally case.

Thanks again
    Thank you for the reply and update!

Flashaholic

The 12pcs (red) LED place is optional, there are XHP50, blue, green or others for choice
    What's the story on these alleged options for the ring LEDs on the X80-CRI 95? There does not seem to be any such option on the Acebeam site, nor from any sellers. I'd pick one up with XHP50 ring in a heartbeat...