Worlds biggest flashlight

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Anybody remember a guy named PK?

Well he just built the worlds biggest flashlight.
IMG_20180129_220948.jpg

At over 21 feet tall (6.6m) it is by far the worlds biggest.
Outside of his office sits a stainless steel tailstander that is so bright (via 9 HID's) that a nearby international airport will not allow it to light just yet.

When asked why he replied "SureFire wouldn't let me do it, so I did it on my own".
Now that's a flashaholic folks.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
He placed a photo of it on his Facebook page (PK Paul Kim). But in large part hasn't really shown it anywhere else.

Perhaps when it actually lights somebody somewhere will talk more about it. But for now it is still being worked out how to legally light it. I saw the number "900 watts" might be ok with the airport.

HID will be the illumination. He didn't say how it's powered yet. Something tells me it won't use 18650's.
PK prefers primaries. lol

Last edited:

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, he should mount the PK symbol to its lens and put a red button on the door of his office. That way if any of us flashaholics need him in the off hours we can press it and send out a kind of PK Batman signal.

Last edited:

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Lol. Mmm sushi, and sake😁.

Though not alcoholic, I quit alcohol years ago. But there are two exceptions that have not yet presented themselves since I quit. One is Patrón. And I'll gleefully drink hot saké, and for the night fall off the wagon hard. I will never, however, intentionally eat anasakid nematodes.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Though not alcoholic, I quit alcohol years ago. But there are two exceptions that have not yet presented themselves since I quit. One is Patrón. And I'll gleefully drink hot saké, and for the night fall off the wagon hard. I will never, however, intentionally eat anasakid nematodes.

I think you watch the news to much man. Don't let the fear mongering media control your life.

Not all sushi is made with raw fish, only a hand full of fish species can carry that parasite, and it is not common in Western countries at all. Not to mention, a smart man buys only sashimi grade fish from a reputable source.

There are plenty of much higher risk things, with far worse consequences, that you do every day in your daily life. You can never leave your house and only eat military rations, or you can live sir👍.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_20180204_135837.jpg

Coming soon....
The official act of turning it on.
Worlds biggest flashlight factory now has the worlds biggest flashlight for a billboard.

It's located at the factory that makes Coast and a bunch of other brands of flashlights.

Last edited: