Bought the new EagleTac TX3G Pro !

Kivatch

Newly Enlightened
After a long break in the flashlight vice, I bought a TX3G Pro from EagleTac. I will use the light for hiking and camping, the small form factor and great power seem attractive.

I'm planning to do a review of the flashlight with some nice pictures, stay tuned !

I ordered the Cool White version. It seems stupid afterwards but I was fooled by the lumen count. We'll see. I hate golden yellow emitters so maybe It's not so bad, Is EagleTac "Cool White" more like 5400k or 7000k ?

markr6

Flashaholic
I had the NW version in my Amazon cart for about 3 weeks now. I'll go there daily, contemplate, then chicken out :)

Just can't pull the trigger. I'm sure your feedback will help though.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had the NW version in my Amazon cart for about 3 weeks now. I'll go there daily, contemplate, then chicken out :)

Just can't pull the trigger. I'm sure your feedback will help though.
Knowing your strong desire for good tint Mark, I don't think you would like any light with an XHP50.2, XHP70.2, XP-L2, or XP-G3 emitter in it(unless it uses a frosted lens). They all use Cree's new full phosphor coating and all have extreme tint shift across the beam including a strong yellowish green corona. This is caused by the phosphor coated parts of the emitter that are not over the die/dies being less excited. This is a case where Cree fixed one problem(the artifact caused by the space between the 4 dies on the XHP's) and caused another that is subjectively worse.

Kivatch

Newly Enlightened
The light came in the mail yesterday !

I'm going to write a review tomorrow and just downloaded ceilingbounce for the output graph.

To sum it up : The light is just as advertised. It is small, has a great output, the UI is awesome, the charging is easy, build quality is very good.
I'm going to return it because of the tint : It is really blue ... Another thing that I don't like is the rubber piece covering the charging port, you can feel it when holding the lamp and it protrudes a bit.