Is the Tank007 KC70 the ultimate utility light? Focusing, Adj. angle head, recharge..

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
I discovered this light when perusing the Tank007 website yesterday while examining the WF01 a bit more. It's way bigger than I'd carry, but combines two features that I've been wanting in 1 light, though a much smaller one, maybe 1AA - focusing and adjustable angle head. And this angle adjustment is actually 100 degrees, rather than the more common 90 degrees.

It's also rechargeable and has a magnetic tail.

Product Description

◆KC70 is a lamp with 90 degrees rotation function ,zoom focusing, tail magnetic, direct charge and other practical features etc. As a high-power flashlight, very suitable for duty, maintenance, inspection and other workplace

◆ Using Cree XM-L2 LED, lifespan can reach 100,000 hours

◆ It can be free to rotate within the 90° range of activities, can freely adjust the irradiation angle

◆ It's metal clip for easy holding in the pockets or belts and other clamping parts can release your hands.

◆ Tail with strong magnetic to facilitate the absorption of iron surfaces and release the hands

◆ With zoom focusing function, meet the needs of focus beam and flood beam

◆ Direct charge design, with a dedicated USB charging cable can be charged directly through the computer, mobile power bank and other 5V output device charging

◆ Front switch, easy to operate

TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:

(1) LED SPECIFICATIONS: Brand & Model: USA Cree XM-L2 LED

Lifespan: above 100,000 hours

Max Brightness: 600 lumens Throw Beam: 300 m

(2) CIRCUIT SPECIFICATIONS: Input Voltage: 2.8-4.2V

Output Level: 3 modes (High-Med-Strobe)

Chip characteristics: Regulated current for constant output

(3) BATTERY SPECIFICATIONS: Power Source: 1*22430Li-ion battery

Burn Time: high light- 2hours; low light-10 hours

(4) PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS:

Size(cm): 13.7(length)* 2.7 (body diameter) * 3.5(head diameter)

Weight(g): 180 (excluding batteries)

Switch: Button switch in the head (Press and hold the button switch for 1s)

Material: made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum T6061

Reflector: High temperature vacuum coated aluminum mirror reflector Lens: tempering optical lens

Treatment: premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish

Waterproof: IPX-7 Anti dropping height: 1.2 m Color: black
ACCESSORIES:

Accessories: 1* 22430 Li-ion battery, charging cable, pocket clip, O-ring

Optional accessories : 5V charging head (USB interface), car charger head (USB interface)

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, I just watched a video on YouTube and the beam patterns aren't too lovely, but I still like the versatility.