• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

So what's up with Peaks larger flashlights?

Krumbbs1976

Newly Enlightened
Any info on when Peak will be releasing they're newer flashlights using 18650 batteries? I really love their stuff seeing I own a stainless steel night Patrol 600 lumen adjustable but seeing that was made in 2012 and there's so many new LED selections nowadays I'm sure many of us would like to see something with a little bit more oomph! Also I hope they're even larger flashlights come out and different materials besides aluminum :)

grinsefalle

Newly Enlightened
End of 2018 I contacted Peak and Roby told me, that their LEO flashlights serious was updated for the military and got more power. At this point she had a hard time in her familiy and she wanted to send me the new lineup, but unfortunately I never got it and I didn't want to bother her. Three weeks ago I tried again, but received no answer yet.
So, the night patrols have been beefed up, but no detailed information as with today...

grinsefalle

Newly Enlightened
bump.
Is there anybody, who has a catalogue/price list of the current range of keychain and duty flashlights? This would be much appreciated.
I had a NP400 long time ago and gave it to a friend in the armed forces as a gift. Now I got the feeling, that I need a Peak again ;) I tried to email Peak (sales@) a few month and a week ago, but unfortunately got no response.

Michael

Vemice

Enlightened
bump.
Is there anybody, who has a catalogue/price list of the current range of keychain and duty flashlights? This would be much appreciated.
I had a NP400 long time ago and gave it to a friend in the armed forces as a gift. Now I got the feeling, that I need a Peak again ;) I tried to email Peak (sales@) a few month and a week ago, but unfortunately got no response.

Michael

Their website is still active and not much has changed.
I will see if I can get Robyn to get back to you soon.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
She working on something for me as well. Haven't heard from her in a few weeks. Very busy I'm guessing but think she's saved me some money 😁

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
She's still around. Not sure about the larger lights being discussed here but she built me a couple custom eigers a couple months ago

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Copper eiger ultra and a SS eiger ultra. 219b 4500k in copper. 519a 5000k in SS. Both narrow optic

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    495.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0205.jpeg
    IMG_0205.jpeg
    690.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0209.jpeg
    IMG_0209.jpeg
    524.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0213.jpeg
    IMG_0213.jpeg
    338.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0210.jpeg
    IMG_0210.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0253.jpeg
    IMG_0253.jpeg
    754.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0255.jpeg
    IMG_0255.jpeg
    455.2 KB · Views: 32

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny story. She didn't have LEDs in stock so I had to go and order them wait for them to arrive and I sent them to her address. Package said delivered but she could not find the package so I gave up. Week later she found the package so I had her continue building the lights. I guess she walked around her neighborhood asking her neighbors about the missing package containing the LEDs. It was a long process but it turned out great in the end

Last edited:

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had recently sold them. Not because I didn't like them, just because I never used them over my other lights. Great simple lights though, I've kept one SS Ultra Eiger 519a 5000k medium optic.