Melbourne - Australia - 2018 ...

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy New Year Everyone ...
Whats new ?
Lumintop SD4A = Really like it , what a fantastic 4xAA light .
Jetbeam ( Jet - IIM TAC ) For the price I paid I like it - If I had paid retail , I would be disappointed ...
Sony is doing some crazy good batteries .. ( I have a set of 4 now )
Vapers seem to be pushing batteries - ??????? - What the parking lot ? ( What the hell is the flashlight community - chopped liver ? )

So ? Some time in 2018 we should perhaps have a meet ! ( March _ April ) End of daylight savings ...

harro

Enlightened
It does look an interesting spot. According to the blurb, it does have 24 hr access, but I couldn't see anything else on it, like getting in or out after dark. A good looking picnic area with electric BBQ's and a roofed area similar to what Cardinia had, also. I think Greensborough bypass, Diamond Creek rd andYan yean rd then onto Memorial Drive for access. Anyone see a better description of the place, other than Parks Vic?

Last edited:

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Screen_Shot_02-04-18_at_09.54_AM.jpg

harro

Enlightened
I know bdogps+ is rostered on work that night. I'm cool either way if we meet or not. Maybe springtime is good for others. Its probably too early to call yet though. Three might be a bit small for a meet. May get a couple more takers in a couple of weeks possibly.....still four weeks to go.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi fellas, i was planning to be in melbourne the following weekend for the comedy festival - trying to see if i can change my tickets to the 15th, and make it to the meet. will check back in asap

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ticket's changed! Lock it in for the 14th. New venue looks good too. Nice to be on the north side of Melbourne ;)

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, I have to withdraw from attending this meet, I have a serious personal matter to attend overseas during this time. I hope you guys have a great meet!