• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Withdrawn* WTS: Oveready BOSS 70 Copper

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready BOSS 70 Copper Patina --> XPL-Redome 4500k, Red secondary. This is the original version, not the vintage copper. Beautiful patina but can be restored back to original shine easily. I've used it with utmost care. The only imperfection I've spotted (see photo below) is a shallow surface mark. Other than that, excellent condition. ***withdrawn

Thanks CPF!

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Oveready BOSS 70 Copper

Nice light. Is the shallow surface mark that you're referring to in the middle picture near the clip? That very small little darker line?

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice light. Is the shallow surface mark that you're referring to in the middle picture near the clip? That very small little darker line?
Yes correct, the very short vertical dark line near the clip, hardly noticeable at first glance actually, let's say around a millimeter. Thanks. ;)

Last edited:

Every time I L@@K at this picture, I have to reming myself it's copper, and not carved from wood. :anyone:

b8dbefad970cedef8c9ee828b05112e4.jpg

Beautiful light; wish I had the money.

~ Chance

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Chance! ^^ Makes me think twice about selling, the copper patina is just an awesome finish. So here's another :bump:

edit: Indeed after thinking twice (Hey Chance!), this will be the last bump for this... if no takers, will withdraw it asap. Will give it a couple of hours more... Thanks for looking!

edit 2: thought twice, withdrawn! Thanks CPF.

Last edited: