• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Aluminum Sunny_Nites Micro ATL ($80 with charger) rest sold

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
In town for a couple of days this week so I thought I'd add some more lights. All of these have virtually no use - EXCEPT for the aluminum micro atl which was a daily carry on my keys.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aluminum Sunny_Nites Micro ATLs. - $80 with charger
Aluminum Generation 3 (carried since received)
Polished Brass Generation 4 (not carried)
Both have magnets for mounting (side of fridge photo)

Aluminum - with charger price - $80
SOLD PENDING FUNDS - Polished Brass - no charger price - $80

Gen 3 was 2 piece, body & top. Gen 4 was 3 piece, body, top & bottom. Locator beacon inside is nice touch.

IMG_4721-XL.jpg

Side of fridge shot...

IMG_4723-XL.jpg

IMG_4722-XL.jpg

from Sunny_Nites description
These lights are powered by a 240mah, rechargeable, lithium polymer battery and use the X-Light Micro controller, with instant access to full and low power and full range of brightness adjustment all controlled by the single power button.

Compared next to the X-Light donor, the Micro ATL is actually smaller but packs three LEDs and a high power, rechargeable battery into a study metal frame.

The Micro ATLs are recharged via set screw covered port, using the included 300mah (or a max of 300mah depending on your USB ports capabilities) USB powered charger.

The 240mah lipo gives the Micro ATL up to 4 hours of runtime on full brightness and recharges in approximately 1 hour or less.

The G3s are available in aluminum or brass. Both are available in a brushed finish and the brass is also available in a polished brushed finish.

As usual, first "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment.... takes priority
I've been known to be accomodating
I do reserve right to not sell to someone.

SOLD TNC Products P60 C/P Series Compatible Host, Ti, 2 heads (V1 & V3).
Custom Ano'd by Slippery Slug in England.

Never used, kept in soft cloth bag. Too pretty.
No switch, no o-rings, includes AR coated lenses.
These are C/P series compatible, parts can be used with Surefire C/P series.
Tail has hole for 275 paracord (3/32)

NWF_0361-XL.jpg

NWF_0360-XL.jpg

NWF_0359-XL.jpg

NWF_0358-XL.jpg

NWF_0357-XL.jpg

$650 $600 Shipped Paypalled & insured to USA.
$665 $615 Shipped Paypalled & insured to Canada - but have to wait until I make a trip to Canada (typically once per month).
For Overseas contact me and we'll see if we can come to an agreement.

SOLD Custom Bored Elzetta AVS Bravo - 900 Lumens (with 2 18350s)
  • Bezel: 1. Standard
  • Light Engine: Neutral
  • Optic 1. Throw (clear) INSTALLED
  • Optic 2. Flood - NOT SHOWN, INCLUDED (wasn't originally in description, but found it in work office drawer)
  • Tail Cap: 3. High/Low Switch
    COMES WITH TWO TAILCAPs... - other tailcap is HIGH / STROBE

NWF_0329-XL.jpg

NWF_0330-XL.jpg

Being bored (to Oveready's high standards) to take an 18650 gives long runtime at high output - great write up on flashlighguide.com

Elzetta Bravo normally 650 lumens (2xcr123s), but with 2x18350s with the AVS (automatic voltage sensing) it goes up to 900 lumens, as if it had 3xcr123s loaded in a 3 cell body. Great light. Runs ~600 lumens with an 18650.

$225 $200 shipped USA only

Purchased from Oveready, too may nice lights and this hasn't been used outside of basement. I bough the earlier one and sold it, when I bought this I said I'd never sell it..., but haven't used it and have over a half dozen V5 OR triples.

SOLD Triple Copper E2e 2x18350/1x18650
$450 with original copper (flared) tail shroud or brass straight tail shroud
$500 with both tail shrouds
Will ship priority insured (USA only)

This is the V5 version of the E2e triple. I will regret selling it.

Specs below from invoice.

Triple Copper E2e 2x18350/1x18650
  • Bored: 1. YES Bored (18mm)
  • Light Engine: 3. Triple A33 Redome XPL (30w)
  • Mode Memory: 1. No (resets on start)
  • Modes - 1 Cell: Default
  • Modes - 2 Cells: Default
  • Shroud: 1. Solid Copper

IMG_4724-XL.jpg

IMG_4725-XL.jpg

Will come packed in OR style "tatical" foam insulation. I saw someone else use that line and thought that was pretty amusing.

Last edited:

Alpine04

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS OR Triple E2e Copper -- OR Elzetta AVS Bravo - TNC P60 host - Micro ATLs

Hey nfetterly. I sent you an email regarding this E2E and I would like to know what you think of my offer. I have the funds ready to purchase it if you take the offer or throw a counter.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS OR Triple E2e Copper -- OR Elzetta AVS Bravo - TNC P60 host - Micro ATLs

I'll take the elzetta

Uriah

Enlightened
Re: WTS OR Elzetta AVS Bravo - TNC P60 host - Micro ATLs

I'll take the Polished Brass - no charger price - $80
PM sent for PayPal info.
:paypal: :thanks:

Last edited: