The SpongMonkeys

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I know, I know...I can't help it. Everytime I see those Quizno's commercials with those little roadkill hamster creatures singing, I can't stop laughing. Here's a link of them performing "We Like the Moon".

bgenlvtex

Newly Enlightened
Theres is something strangely attractive about that whole deal. Everytime I see that stuff I just can't quit laughing.I guess thats the way it was intended.

Greta

Flashaholic
This is twisted... seriously... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

If nothing else, you're glued to the TV trying to figure out what the hell those things are!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Yep... the ad worked... I watch it... and I know what the product is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

gregw45

Newly Enlightened
It would be easier to count the number of commercials that don't **** me off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif This commercial isn't one of them.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
really? i thought that commercial was too cheesy overthetop... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

animated characters singing songs are usually amusing, but this seemed like a too-blatant attempt at humor to me...

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with Roth. I think this falls flat on it's face, it seems like a desperate attempt at humor that just doesn't work. At least not for me. Not amusing or funny , just annoying.

It amazes me that some people make a living creating this stuff.

Peter

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
it's the attention whore tactic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but I like it better than the false sophistication tactic. You know like putting a Jaguar hood ornament on what is more than likely a Ford Taurus and using some smooth talking idiot in a black suit to try to make you feel inferior if you don't buy his Jaguar branded Taurus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I always thought those creatures were made out of chicken mcnuggets or some such horse puckey.
I don't care for the commercial, but I don't want to come at the TV with a hatchet and chop out the speakers either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif