• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready Return Policy

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
2/7/18 Update: Oveready took care of me! Thanks guys :)

Does anyone know if Oveready takes returns? I bought a TI BOSS and I'm not impressed with the thermal performance compared to my Patina BOSS. I've emailed Oveready but haven't received a reply.

Thanks.

Last edited:

boafish

Newly Enlightened
Dan at oveready will take care of you. They have an incredible return policy.

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool, I haven't had a negative experience with Oveready yet. Always top notch customer service [emoji106]

boafish

Newly Enlightened
17ff8ed1a9dd2ab582c0a6d4d7b232c8.jpg

Long RunTime

Enlightened
I just bought the Ti BOSS 70 and it's defective. I wanted to return but not sure which address to send to. Am I safely guess it's the address on their contact us website? Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Email them with details regarding the problem, then they will send you their address for returns. It may be that they can help you before sending yours back. Good luck and so sorry for your frustration.

Long RunTime

Enlightened
Email them with details regarding the problem, then they will send you their address for returns. It may be that they can help you before sending yours back. Good luck and so sorry for your frustration.

I already emailed them and Dan was helping me. We did some trouble shoot and look like the light indeed had some problem. I wrote him few more time asking where to send the light to. It's been three days since last email and still no respond. Hope he's OK.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for that clarification. He will get back to you. It would be inappropriate for me to PM Oveready's return address to you regarding such an expensive item. Once again so sorry for your problem, and let us know what happens.

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I bought an MBI light from OR once and it was not for me. I returned it for a full refund without question.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Long RunTime

Enlightened
Thanks for your help.

Thank you for that clarification. He will get back to you. It would be inappropriate for me to PM Oveready's return address to you regarding such an expensive item. Once again so sorry for your problem, and let us know what happens.
Thanks. I understand.

Sorry, falling behind here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?448202

Let me get you an instant refund and we can work on the return later
Dan, you're da man! Hope everything is OK with you. Now this is the team that earned my trust and my support. Thank you!
Thanks everybody for your help.