Maglite ML150LR Closer To Release

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
I think Maglite announced this 1082 lumens rechargeable light last May, but looks like it's getting close to release. They now have a win it before you can buy it promotion.

u47bsf0pcldjq756g.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The Bay had a few of the latest warm beam'd Mag's too.

I figure it best to wait for my favorite dealer to get them. That way I know what they have was meant to be sold. Those others may be demo's, rejects or worse... fake.

GasganoFJ60

Newly Enlightened
I emailed Mag about it a week or so ago and the reply stated it would be on the website "within 30 days or so."

So maybe the last week in Feb or first week in March?
I'm ready. I want one for myself and 2 others for gifts.

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
This looks pretty nice for a full size light with both high output AND runtime. Mag has come out with some pretty decent stuff lately.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I win this light I'll let you all know how I like it. The last time I won something it was a duffel bag at a gym in Las Vegas. That prize sucked. This Maglite will be cool.

GasganoFJ60

Newly Enlightened
maglite is working on a shortie version of the ml150. It's only a prototype at this point.
Got any pics or other info on this?

Apparently it's C cell size which is a shame. It probably won't fit in my belt ring.
What belt ring are you referring to? If its what I'm thinking I don't see why it still wouldn't work as the heads are still roughly the same size.

XR6Toggie

Newly Enlightened

XR6Toggie

Newly Enlightened
Looks like this 150 will be along the same size as a 3C ML50 toggie. If you're familiar with that one or any fellow officers use one....

I don't think I've seen a C cell Mag in the wild. Everyone I know with a Mag has a 3-4D. I'm sure I can find an old baton ring or track down a C Mag belt loop though :D

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I'll measure the OD of the bezel when I get home. But I think the lens is same as the ML25 where it's slightly above 40mm.
So figure OD to be about 45-48mm, but I'll confirm it later today.