Streamlight ClipMate USB

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is anybody else here using a Streamlight ClipMate USB? I h ave had mine for a couple of years now. It really doesn't get a lot of use, but it is actually a very handy light to have around. For example, if I am getting dressed in the morning and my wife is sleeping in, it is quite handy to use to help find things in the dark without using a much more powerful light. Or, when dealing with home theater connections, it is nice to be able to light up the area behind the television.

I do find having the ability to charge it up with an available USB port quite handy, too.

Does anybody happen to know if there have been any changes to the original Streamlight ClipMate USB or is this the exact same as when it was first introduced?

https://www.streamlight.com/products/detail/index/clipmate-usb

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the one I bought a year or two ago. Tip - put a little bit of electrical tape around the head of it. The head came apart in my coat pocket shortly after I got it. Could have been a disaster but I found the parts, put it together, and the tape has held it nicely. Still works just fine.