Armytek doesn't ship to US anymore?

SKV89

Enlightened
It seems Armytek doesn't ever respond to emails so I'm posting here to see if anyone know what's going on with Armytek.

I tried to place an order for the Wizard Pro XPH50 and Tiara A1 Pro but when I try to proceed with my checkout, it says: Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.

I tried several different addresses in the San Francisco area and get the same message.

I also asked a presales question two weeks ago and still haven't received a reply. I also had an item that was onsale in my cart and now the sale is gone and they still haven't responded. Is this the typical poor customer service you guys are used to seeing from Armytek?

mellowhead

Enlightened
It seems Armytek doesn't ever respond to emails so I'm posting here to see if anyone know what's going on with Armytek.

I tried to place an order for the Wizard Pro XPH50 and Tiara A1 Pro but when I try to proceed with my checkout, it says: Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.

I tried several different addresses in the San Francisco area and get the same message.

I also asked a presales question two weeks ago and still haven't received a reply. I also had an item that was onsale in my cart and now the sale is gone and they still haven't responded. Is this the typical poor customer service you guys are used to seeing from Armytek?
Were you on Armytek.com, or Armytek.ca? They have different shipping zones and discounts in either store. I haven't ordered from them recently but was planning to soon.

nbp

Flashaholic
I ordered from them in 2017. Order shipped from Canada and I had it in about 3 days. In the past I ordered from China and had no issues then either.

SKV89

Enlightened
but armytek.ca is in canadian currency. Will have to pay foreign transaction fee and more expensive shipping correct?

nbp

Flashaholic
From the .com page:

"Terms of Shipping
All shipments to North America are shipped from Canadian office. The orders to all other countries are shipped from our office in China.
Most orders ship the same business day from Canada, the next business day - from China. We will notify you if there will be any delay longer than 5 days."

Also:

"Dear customers, shipping from China is not available till March, 01 due to Chinese holidays! All orders will be shipped from our Canada stock."

Seems pretty clear. You can order from .com if you live in the USA and it will ship from Canada. My experience matched their written policies.

SKV89

Enlightened
Yes but it will not let me order. I get this message: Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.

nbp

Flashaholic
Is there another way to write your address or is it non-standard? For example, I usually write State Hwy 60 as my address but some vendors will ask "We can't find that; do you mean State Rd 60?" Maybe the computer is confused by the way your address is written?

nbp

Flashaholic
Maybe there is something wrong with the order form now. I tried the address of a grocery store in San Fran and got the same message. Then I tried my address and got the same message, and I have ordered twice before. Maybe try tomorrow - I dunno, that's weird.

SKV89

Enlightened
It was like that since yesterday morning. I'm just surprised how unresponsive Armytek customer support is. How can we expect to get warranty service if they don't respond to emails?

nbp

Flashaholic
It's Chinese new year as posted above so I'm sure that affects most factories in China to some extent.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just had success myself! Success in confirming that I too cannot place an order on Armytek's website. :p

Wasn't really trying, but wanted to confirm what everyone else was seeing. I wonder if it is because of the Chinese New Year. If so, there may be some lights on the site that are in Canada that might go through perhaps? Did this occur last year with Armytek?

ZappBrannigan

Newly Enlightened
I placed an order earlier this week (2/21) on the Armytek website (www.armytek.com) and just received the shipment yesterday (2/23) in New Jersey.
Shipped from Canada.

Maybe they fixed whatever issue they had? :)

SKV89

Enlightened
I just tried it again and finally they fixed their website such that customers within the US can order from them. However, the sales that I was after is now over. I'm disappointed that Armytek did not reply to any of my emails. Ignoring customers doesn't really inspire confidence in the company.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I tried to order. Had maybe 6 things in my cart and got the message. Only two were lights the rest holsters that added no weight etc to the order. I deleted the holsters from the order and it went through. edit. I think my order is expected today. So maybe it has to do with number of items in the cart?

R.W.D.

Enlightened
I think it has to do with what they have on hand at least that's what it seems like. I just got my wizard four days ago from Canada and I did not have to pay any currency fees being in the US.