• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Two tone nichia 219 triple micro mag SOLD!

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

Up for sale is a black and gray micro mag in which I've used Mountain Electronic's version of the FET+1 driver as well as Nichia 219C 5000k emitters on triple noctigon. This combination uses direct drive off a high drain 14500 cell and the low forward voltage of the Nichia emitters to drive the light to 8 amps on turbo at start up, dropping to around 7 amps at 30 seconds. There is around four to five minutes of run time before the light gives a low voltage warning when the battery reaches 3 volts. The battery is only providing about an amp to the emitters by time the low voltage protection kicks in.

100_3841_zpspupladye.jpg

100_3843_zpsqnkdfso6.jpg

These lights also feature the advantage of a dual channel driver to create a true firefly mode of about half a lumen (estimated in comparison to a D25A on firefly mode). Additional features include a 90 second turbo timer as a safety to prevent damage to flashlight/flesh, a four mode user interface (Moon-Low-Med-Turbo) with off time memory, a tailcap spring bypass mod to reduce resistance, and Carclo optics. My micro mags are all built as described here excepting that I use aluminum heatsinks instead of copper. I estimate around 1700 lumens at start up based on testing by Djozz. Turbo should still be giving a couple hundred lumens when the low voltage warning flashes.

100_2833_zpsvx55b5pj.jpg

Price includeing CONUS shipping is $70. International buyers pay additional shipping.
First reply followed by PM gets the light.
My paypal address is [email protected](link sends e-mail)
Thanks for looking,
Brian

Last edited:

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Two tone nichia 219 triple micro mag

Sold to Scribe! I'll try to ship Monday.