Need long throw recommendations

getnit1

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking fo a long throw (600m+) led handheld. Preferably 18650 as I already have batteries, would like to mount it on my coyote AR and be able to use a pressure switch with it. It will be used after the shot as I use thermal to hunt with. My budget is $150. I want something around 6k in color and run time around 45min is ok as it won't see much use requiring long run time at high power. I'd like the reflector end ~ 2" diameter outside. Thanks for any recommendations!

colight

Enlightened
What about the Fenix TK25 Red which, although not nearly as much of a thrower as you want, has an outstanding throw on red? I saw some recent pictures on Fenix Worldwide on Fb which an owner of one of those posted, and that red looks incredible!

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking fo a long throw (600m+) led handheld. Preferably 18650 as I already have batteries, would like to mount it on my coyote AR and be able to use a pressure switch with it. It will be used after the shot as I use thermal to hunt with. I'd like the reflector end ~ 2" diameter outside. Thanks for any recommendations!

Illumination at 600 meters with a 1" or 30mm diameter light?

The closest light to providing illumination at that distance is the O Light M3 Triton. There were tape switches available for the light.

One of the vendors here has 2014 version lights for $70.

getnit1

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore P30 . They have a hunting kit bundle also .
Thanks for the input, I looked on EBay and found a new P30 with 2-123 batteries and a holster for $31.77 w/shipping. So I snatched it up it's worth a try. Looks like it should do what I want.

jkevind11

Newly Enlightened
I love my P30 . Throw is incredible for a single 18650 . Great price . Let me know you thoughts . [emoji4]