• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ROFIS R2 Angle flashlight has been launched,real meaning is rotation the flashlight

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
ROFIS R2 Angle flashlight has been launched,real meaning is rotation the flashlight

Hello,everyone

We have launched R1 for some time.

Now, we once again launched its brother section R2.

R2 is an innovative multifunctional magnetic charging LED flashlight with adjustable-angle head, utilizing CREE XM-L2 U3 LED. it delivers the max output of 700 lumens when using 14500 Li-ion battery, compatible with alkaline AA battery and NI-MH AA battery.the head rotation structure combines with "non-acute angle design", stable and reliable, the head can rotate freely. The flashlight designs with magnetic tail cap and mental clip, it is convenient for multifunctional use. With compact size, it can be used as headlamp while using with headband.

For more details, please refer to the official website link:

http://www.rofislight.com/products/rofis-r2/

If you have any requirements, please leave a message to discuss ~

wweiss

Enlightened
Re: ROFIS R2 Angle flashlight has been launched,real meaning is rotation the flashlig

Hello,everyone

We have launched R1 for some time.

Now, we once again launched its brother section R2.

R2 is an innovative multifunctional magnetic charging LED flashlight with adjustable-angle head, utilizing CREE XM-L2 U3 LED. it delivers the max output of 700 lumens when using 14500 Li-ion battery, compatible with alkaline AA battery and NI-MH AA battery.the head rotation structure combines with "non-acute angle design", stable and reliable, the head can rotate freely. The flashlight designs with magnetic tail cap and mental clip, it is convenient for multifunctional use. With compact size, it can be used as headlamp while using with headband.

For more details, please refer to the official website link:

http://www.rofislight.com/products/rofis-r2/

If you have any requirements, please leave a message to discuss ~

The AD link says the light comes with a "mental" clip. I'd like to order one of those, please. Just the mental clip...

Last edited:

SKV89

Enlightened
Re: ROFIS R2 Angle flashlight has been launched,real meaning is rotation the flashlig

Will you gets ever release WW or NW versions like Zebralight and Armytek? I would buy some of your interesting lights if they didnt only come in CW.

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened

We are now releasing a 6500K color temperature flashlight and will release the 5000K color temperature version next month (April), including R1, R2, R3.

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened

This accessory is a fixed size, if you are used in other flashlight above, I suggest you do not need to obtain, because that will be no use. If you buy the product, used in the R1 or R2 above, then please contact us customer service :

[email protected]

Flashlike

Enlightened

We are now releasing a 6500K color temperature flashlight and will release the 5000K color temperature version next month (April), including R1, R2, R3.

I would be interested in the 5000K. Is the R3 an updated version of the R2? How will it be different?
Where do we purchase these in the US?

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened

R1 uses a RCR123A/CR123A battery,R2 uses a 14500 li-ion /AA battery, R3 uses a 18650 battery or 2*RCR123A/CR123A batteries.

Other parameters also have some differences, want to know more, please refer to the official website information.

www.rofislight.com

you can purchase them on Amazon,eBay,Aliexpress,Banggood,Gearbest,etc.

of course we recommend buying from Amazon.

Thanks~~

I would be interested in the 5000K. Is the R3 an updated version of the R2? How will it be different?
Where do we purchase these in the US?

Flashlike

Enlightened

R1 uses a RCR123A/CR123A battery,R2 uses a 14500 li-ion /AA battery, R3 uses a 18650 battery or 2*RCR123A/CR123A batteries.

Other parameters also have some differences, want to know more, please refer to the official website information.

www.rofislight.com

you can purchase them on Amazon,eBay,Aliexpress,Banggood,Gearbest,etc.

of course we recommend buying from Amazon.

Thanks~~

Thank you for explaining the difference between the three models. I like the rotating head feature. Very nice! :thumbsup:

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened

Thank you for explaining the difference between the three models. I like the rotating head feature. Very nice! :thumbsup:

You're welcome, it's my pleasure~~

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us~

bykfixer

Flashaholic

Where can these be purchased?

Oops, just read the post above. Never mind. :ohgeez:

Thank you.