Just ordered a x200

pal251

Newly Enlightened
I Just ordered a x200 from dan the man. I will post a review of it when it comes in friday morning. Complete with beamshot pictures and whatever else people wanna see.

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

pal251,
Thanks for your order - It's on the way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Woot! I'm picking mine up from the shipping/receiving depot tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I will try to post my impressions too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Prolepsis,
It is one incredible light! I still don't have one for myself, but soon one will be mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

pal251

Newly Enlightened
gunc.jpg

lightc.jpg

I will post more pictures of beamshots vs a p60 and p61 later but right now im too tired and need to sleep.

leng

Newly Enlightened
nice pics, can you take some w/ the lights out? Thanks.

pal251

Newly Enlightened
Ya in a hour or two Ill try to take some more pictures since its not taolly dark yet. Thnanks chamenos I like my glock...use it every day in on eway or the other

pal251

Newly Enlightened
As of now this is the darkest place
bathroom.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

leng

Newly Enlightened
ouch .. my eyes...

that sucker is bright!..
Thanks..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

pal251

Newly Enlightened
p61x200.jpg

Took it outside at my moms today and shined it to the top of the 2 story house and it was very bright towards the top...lit up some trees real well behind the house. I would totally agree with buying it...now I just need a holster for it and my glock 22 IWB. Do you guys know if the holsters that the m3 and glocks fit with it

pal251

Newly Enlightened
OH I forgot my p61 in a g2z is on the left and the x200 is on the right.

maddog

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
TACTICAL WAREHOUSE said:
pal251,
Thanks for your order - It's on the way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

hi Dan,

check your site but didn't see the X200. could you tell me how much it is and do you have any in stock?

brandt

pal251

Newly Enlightened
maddog I had to get on a waiting list for it...dont believe its on the site yet. I wouldnt think he would put it up there until he has regular stock of it but thats up to dan

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Re: Just ordered a x200 - more pictures (large)

Hi pal251:

Thanks for the great pictures. Here are two more beamshots. For the other people who are interested, you can see the "outer ring"--the hotspot is quite bright (kind of squarish--you can kind of see the LED shape/die/grids a little--only against a wall of course) and there is only a little bit of side spill.

x200_beam.jpg

x200_pr917_arc4_beam.jpg

From left to right: X200A, McGizmo's L1-PR-T-917, and ARC4 @ brightest level.

pal251

Newly Enlightened

wow thats teh first time I seen a arc 4...that is pretty bright.

Prolepsis

Enlightened

I really like the light, but I did notice one thing--maybe this is just specific to my unit(?).

Anyhow, the switch that holds the back battery compartment together is really really tight. I had to use a *lot* of force to close the back compartment, while pressing down hard on the switch at the same time (to push up the latch enough for the back compartment "nub" to clear the latch/switch). In fact, I will probably need to use a screwdriver or a knife to "push" up the switch enough so that I can pop open the compartment again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Not sure if this quirk is only specific to my unit or not. I will have to wait and see what everyone else has to say when they get theirs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pal251: did you find it difficult to open and close the rear battery compartment? Oh, and yeah, the ARC4 is pretty bright on full power /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And thanks to Dan @ Tactical Warehouse for his quick shipping. Here are a few more pictures:

x200_3.jpg

Don't ask me why I took a picture of the box /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

x200_package.jpg

Later on during the weekend/week, I'll try to put up some pictures on my web page and will provide a link.

pal251

Newly Enlightened

Ya I tore the poop outa my box trying to get it open I aint gonna take any pictures of it. Yes I had to use a lot of force to put the battery cover on and close it but im sure it will be more loose with time. Not really too concerned about it since I wont be changing batteries that much. After buying the light I wont be able to afford batteries lol. NOw I want a fobus or other brand of holster that fits it and my light together.

Prolepsis

Enlightened

Thanks for letting me know, pal251 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I don't have a weapon to mount the light to... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif
Good luck with your holster hunt.