• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SS online store problem?

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lately there have been various problems with the SS.
First the product category page was dead and visitors were advised to type the exact product onto the search box instead.

Then this. Just tried to access the SS a while ago but Firefox displays this message:

***********************************************************************************************************************
The owner of theledguy.chainreactionweb.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

theledguy.chainreactionweb.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.authsecurity.com, authsecurity.com

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
***********************************************************************************************************************

I could've just gone ahead and added the exception but I'd rather wait till the problem is solved.

Any take?

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, there's still payment problem at checkout, esp. when dealing with the PayPal site reroute.
For my last order (dated late September) I had to manually submit PayPal payment.
Not sure if this issue has been fixed??