• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB SUREFIRE BEAST!!

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I'm looking for surefire beast, please let me know if you have 1 for sale.
Thank you!:twothumbs

Edit: Looking for beast prototype or b1r full kit with both rechargeable battery, and the cr123 holder handle with charging case. please shoot me a pm:candle:

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just so people know which one you are after ? The Beast (limited edition of 100) or The Beast II

Starting from the right the Beast II, The Beast and next to that is the Beast proto type.

VAEN6z3.jpg

:naughty:

Nichia!

Banned
Just so people know which one you are after ? The Beast (limited edition of 100) or The Beast II

Starting from the right the Beast II, The Beast and next to that is the Beast proto type.

VAEN6z3.jpg

Wow, stunning, epic, legendary. Can't say enough;)

ven

Flashaholic
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that picture should come with a warning! :wow::wow::wow:

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened

VAEN6z3.jpg

awesome collection Rat :)

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Edit: Looking for beast prototype or b1r full kit with both rechargeable battery, and the cr123 holder handle with charging case. please shoot me a pm:candle:

I will let you know if I come across any Beast lights.

The Beast Prototype will be a hard one as there was only two ever made and nobody has ever seen the other one. Who know's it may no longer be in its original form. Also being so rare it pulls a very high price. People have put their names down in case I ever wish to let mine go. One offered me $5000USD for it but at this stage I am keeping it.

You can see both in the picture below with the man PK himself. It is a massive light check it out next to a C2.

zt9mm8V.jpg

GO2Zs8T.jpg

The Beast 1 never came out with the rechargeable option I think you mean the Beast II like my kit below.

TwIHHWX.jpg

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info Rat! one of the member here holds beast prototype sn:
PK0003
, it is probably the second prototype looks like beast 1. does your prototype have serial number? just wanted to see if yours is pk0002 or something like that.
Thanks!

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

VAEN6z3.jpg

Amazing Rat! The MegaRay is quite the piece!

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the info Rat! one of the member here holds beast prototype sn:
PK0003
, it is probably the second prototype looks like beast 1. does your prototype have serial number? just wanted to see if yours is pk0002 or something like that.
Thanks!

Those are the first production Beast. I was told that they run a few of the PK serial numbers off before the limited addition 100.
The one I have was the first (Design prototype). The second one was the one with the smaller head you can see in the photo I posted on here PK holding both of them in his hands. Everybody who asked around for me could never track one of those smaller head units down. So I'd say they are sitting in someone's collection somewhere. Only 2 of each where made and you can see all four in that same photo.
Mine does not have any serial number but it has the word Sample stamped on the body and the tail cap.

Amazing Rat! The MegaRay is quite the piece!

Now that is a ture beast nothing beats that in the throw department. I just got one of those BLF-GT lights great thrower but the MegaRay MR75 makes it look like a candle stick. It is asking a little much compairing a LED emitter to a Short-arc Xenon.https://www.megaray.com/hand-held

Natsack

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I'm looking for surefire beast, please let me know if you have 1 for sale.
Thank you!:twothumbs

I have a complete Beast kit that would be happy to sell

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have half - no rechargeable body, only a body for batteries, I'll give it even cheaper

upd
update, body found, needs to be tested, now the kit is complete

Last edited: