Can I be banned from certian Fourms?

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gifI need to be banned from all Flash light B/S/T forums... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

I spent another chunk of $ last night... I need help..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I....cant....control it...."It's the Claw".... no wait it's the Flashaholic...."

Maybe I need to stop for at least a month...

I think I'll give up buying flashlights for Lint, along with all candies and soft drinks...(I dont think God will mind I had one last Fling with flashlights last night).

Any who, I now have enough parts and lights to mod and play with for a while. It just needs to hurry up and come in (10 1 watters, 1 5 watt mod, 4 maglights, a pair of hotlips)

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hmmm I can't ban from specified forums, just from posting on CPF as a whole... I gather that's not what you want... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
you might as well just except it, your hooked, and ALL your $$$ is going to lights.

I gave in months ago,,, just go with the flow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
But I have so many other hobbies, I kinna rotate them around.

I had been doing a lot of shooting till I found I had Lead poisioning (as a friend says "I AM METAL" )so I had to cut back on that...

then there are my cars... (2 fast mustangs)

and R/C planes.

and computers and computer mods...

etc. etc...

Maybe I can get a forum wide agreement not to sell stuff to me for 40 days and nights.. Hm... that might work.

StuU

Enlightened
You can go to flea markets, salvage stores, garage sales etc and find all kinds of interesting lights that might be modded. And all for pocket change.

After you find these moddable lights, you sit back and contemplate for a few weeks about the best method and components to accomplish the mod. You won't be spending $ during this time until ready to order the needed parts.

I was recently thinking of going ahead and buying an Inova X5...an internal debate that has been going on for a few years. But last week, I found some Dorcy Spyders for $6/each at a salvage store. I used some plumbing parts and some old 5mm Nichias to create my own X5. Cost less than $10. And I still have 5 salvage-store Spyders left.

Stu

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
well I got every thing for a great price it's just I bought so much at that great price...

I got a few Industrial rayovac from Wal-Mart for 1.00 that I will play with a bit.

BTW do you have pics of your X-5 clone? I got one (an acctual Invoa X5-T) with some Gift certs I had and I love it, it's my EDC now.

but I just really like the Mag bodies.

I do want to try and build a X-5 sized light but use a 1 watt or maybe even a 5 watt with 3 123's.

Samoan

Enlightened
I am behind banning you!

I also would really like to know where we can buy lights for lint. I have a lot of lint!

-F

Harrkev

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
SKYWLKR said:
I had been doing a lot of shooting till I found I had Lead poisioning (as a friend says "I AM METAL" )so I had to cut back on that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic, but I can't help it...

How much shooting does it take for this to happen? How do you tell if you have it?

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
about 3-4 times a month at a not well ventilated range and not following the best reloading practices.

and a test that the Doc can run.

Floating Spots

Enlightened
My lead was way up from an indoor range.
Shooting outdoors brings it right down.

Remember, its not the lead, but the lead salts (primary primers) that get you.

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
Very nice, thanks

I am not looking towards the chelation if it goes up any more.

most should be in my bones and harmless by now...hopfully.