Niwalker MM18iii

ateupwithgolf

Enlightened
So I just got this light off the group by and I own several 4 cell lights and this light is pretty neat. I have wondered why there haven't been more mixed LED designs out there that can be both a flood and a thrower. This light to me makes my Olight X7 and TM26 obsolete in my mind. The flood is fantastic with the dual 70.2 LEDs and the ability to turn on 2 more XHP35's to throw out there 800meters is very very useful. I hope this is the direction more of the manufacturers will give options for cause it's very useful. Anywho, check it out.

SKV89

Enlightened
So I just got this light off the group by and I own several 4 cell lights and this light is pretty neat. I have wondered why there haven't been more mixed LED designs out there that can be both a flood and a thrower. This light to me makes my Olight X7 and TM26 obsolete in my mind. The flood is fantastic with the dual 70.2 LEDs and the ability to turn on 2 more XHP35's to throw out there 800meters is very very useful. I hope this is the direction more of the manufacturers will give options for cause it's very useful. Anywho, check it out.

I was going to buy this light from the GB but decided not to when I found out it was using XHP70 instead of XHP70.2. Would have been perfect if they used 70.2

Lateck

Newly Enlightened
richbuff, thanks for the link. I have totally missed that review.
I have the NiWalker M18 gen 1 & 2. Will have to add the gen 3 now. My 1&2 are great lights, great coverage and reasonable run times. Just the long term battery drain is a problem. The onboard charging should help.

Lateck,