What's on your To Get List?

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
What\'s on your To Get List?

Let's include Flashlight(s), accessories, and related items (includes batteries and chargers), as well as other things. This can include unexpected expenses, like another computer case, but not medical or car repair type things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In my case, the list includes Pila 168S and charger, Maha 401 charger, Alkaline C and D, Lithium AAs, Lithium AAAs when they come on the market late this year, Yukon HL, Arc4+, 2 Computer cases, 1 motherboard, HDDs, 2 all in one DVD burners, four 1 GB DDR modules (for my linux box), Keyboard, mouse (or switch boxes).

Actually, my list is too long to fully detail, and somehow it seems to continually grow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

How about you folks??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Re: What\'s on your To Get List?

I better just list some of my 400 page long list.

Main things I wont to get within the next 6 months.

- Rest of my computer parts to finish my custom built computer. (vid card, cpu, ram, motherboard, other small items) > ~$1200 <
- Pocket PC Currently my top choice is the Toshiba e800. > $550 <
- Some sorta HID spotlight mod. > undetermined <
- Rifle. AK-47 or AR-15 > ~$450, ~$800 <
- New Exhuast System for truck, plus other things to improve horse power. > too much <
- BenchMade Osborne 940 knife (used) > ? < [I have a Limited Edition one, and its great, but I want another to use in situations where I know I might tear it up.]

Thats about it.
As far as lights, I didnt mention any, cuz theres really too many. But surprisingly, theres not any that I really want right now. Except maybe a U2. First I want to get all my light mods done. I have at least 14 lights I need to upgrade to LED. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

The problem? yep... you guessed it... $$$$$$$
Theres No Way I can round up enough money to get all that stuff in the next 6 monuths, maybe in the next 12 months. ;shakehead:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I want a SureFire L6, but I just bought an L5 and I'm kinda tapped out now. When I get the L5, it'll of course show up on my site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And I want a stuffed Gomamon to ride up front on my electric wheelchair. But the only one I've seen is in the UK, so I don't yet know if I'll be able to get that or not. It's on my "To Get" list though, so I think it's appropriate here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

stockwiz

Enlightened

I just ordered the very last of my "fun" or "hobby" items that I'll be ordering for awhile.
I have a lambda Turbo Nano Mate on it's way. I just today purchased a Sony 7600 GR shortwave radio... and everything else I already have at the moment.

I'm saving money for a house, and don't want to have to tap into my stock trading account or the physical silver that I own AT ALL.. at least not before silver gets to a ratio of 10 to one with gold, which would put it around $40 an ounce. It's not a lot of money, but I seem to have what it takes to make it grow at percentage rates that would make all but the most gifted speculative OTCBB gamblers smile, granted we seem to be in a market favorable for easy growth again in stocks.. another bubble.. still, I'd be foolish to give up a good thing.

here's that radio...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006IS4X/ref=nosim/permutatorcom19-20/103-0812540-3150220?dev-t=D1KQJBNTALRLQH

Here's why I'm so bearish of the US economy.

g2402110290175145245364459975331425.gif

Delta_FHInX

Newly Enlightened

I think the XM-2 is the highest on my to get list right now. Its going to be my first luxeon star flashlight!

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*

Non flashlight, but
New motherboad and memory for this PC (a PIII-450Mhz doesn't cut it anymore)

A VHF Low (42-50Mhz) GE Orion Radio (anyone have one FS)
A UHF Ham Band Orion (ditto above) - low priority on this

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, on my list I have an Arc AAA and an Arc AA. I'll soon be able to cross those off my list, because I ordered them last week. (can't wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif) I also want to get some more Ray-O-Vac 15 minute NiMH AA rechargeables. Man, I love those things. I also wouldn't mind getting an Opalec Newbeam, and one of those Luxeon sandwiches for my MiniMag. Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!.......Somebody stop me before it gets out of control......Oh yeah, it's too late. I found CPF, and it's all downhill from here. But at least the ride will be a bright one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

arc4+
surefire m3
maha 401 charger
edgepro
lochsa

there are hundreds of other thigns i want, but those are some things i "need" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif