Acebeam        

Thread: Superknife

Default Superknife

hey guys I'm new to the forum. I've carried a superknife sk2(camo) for years. I know they went out of business/discontinued them. any ways would anyone now where or might have one they would want to sell?? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
    David

Flashaholic*

Default Superknife

Best utility knife Iíve ever used. Nothing locked a blade in better. If it doesnít have to be camo, then there are a few on a popular auction site. Iíll ask around/hunt for ya and see what I can find.
    Last edited by Bigburly912; 04-08-2018 at 12:17 AM.
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

Default Re: Superknife

Quote Originally Posted by Bigburly912 View Post
    Best utility knife Iíve ever used. Nothing locked a blade in better. If it doesnít have to be camo, then there are a few on a popular auction site. Iíll ask around/hunt for ya and see what I can find.
    It dont have to be camo just as long as its an SK2 Model... thanks alot

Overall its a good and simple design. The blade is sharp and smoothly cut through anything. My only concern is the grip of the knife which i guess could be improved considering its performance.

Flashaholic*

Atersda, I donít know if you still post here but I have been looking for you for awhile. The only ones I found available have pink handles and are in another country
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast