FourSevens        
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: Malkoff Runtime Graphs - CR123/Alkaline Comparo

Default Re: Malkoff Runtime Graphs - CR123/Alkaline Comparo

Yes, the battery station cells do very well as long as you don't get a dud. In my initial test it didn't do well, then i think I ordered some directly from battery station and they proved themselves to be worthy.

Sadly battery station cells are $1.40ea unless you have a bunch saved from malkoff purchases. Surefire is another great cell but they are pricey as well.

i'm really curious how some of the ones on order will do.

Malkoff and HDS recommend Battery Station CR123 Cellís. Canít get better than that.

My Elzetta bravo came with two Battery Station CR123 cells. With the high / low switch, the M61LL in it now is sweet. When I get a M61LLL 219B V3, that's going in there.

Take this as you will...
    I'm not going to retest anything and I don't know if something weird happened but it is what it is. Take these results with a grain of salt. I still think they are all very similar.

Okay...I know it's over a yr too late, but I have finally found all my data from the M61 425 and have transferred all the data into my notebook.

probably this coming weekend, i will put the data into excel and make the rest of the graphs and make some new comparison graphs. I also think that i posted some graphs way back when but never put them all in the second post. After I get all these graphs done, I may be open to doing some new testing but it will be a slow process. this yr hasn't been the best so i have been busier trying to be out on the road to make ends meet.

I need to get more modules done and/or more tests so i can start thinking about downsizing. Unfortunately i do not have any of the current gen, nor any of the new 219b R9080; so we are stuck with the previous gen for testing. I may eventually try the new 219b v3 and possibly a couple of the current gen neutrals but it most likely won't be any time soon. I am also not sure what my plans are for the remaining lights/modules I have as far as testing. I want to at least get the main tests done for what the lights/modules were designed for. I don't think there is any way i can test every option available.
    For example: an M61N, i will just test 18650 and 2x primary...
    I'd like to get the main configurations done for ea light i think...I have no clue what is best as most of these will end up in a new home.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know where i'm at

Thanks for keeping us updated and thanks for your efforts my friend.
    The graphics that interest me the most are the m91bn droplet graphics that you have already posted on another topic ...
    The other dropins would be interesting to know.
    I don't particularly think (nor can I) update the whole "fleet of trucks".

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516