• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom 3W ARC LS (2) (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
Custom 3W ARC LS (2) (SOLD)

I have just finished another run of 5 for fellow flashaholics. I have enough bodies to do another two (2) . These will have a fully polished body including bezel and 123 twistie powerpack, New optics, heatsink mod, BB750 drivers, TWAK 3W select emitters, new battery anti-rattle ring, O-rings and tritium marker installed in powerpack. (new Battery also included) Price is $150.00 (SOLD OUT) (Paypal via bank account or Credit card OK)

The pictures below are of a pre-sold unit completed last night.
The tritium marker in near dark conditions
The beamshot comparison is the new 3W mod and a Arc Premium LS modded to 700+ma that I finished the other day also.
(SORRY for the bad photos,,they really do no justice to the light/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
web page web page web page

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Custom 3W ARC LS (2)

Hi Brock !
One for my girl, please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
If possible, I'd like an NX05 and a more reasonably powered BadBoy, sy 500 or 611. If not possible, I'll buy nonetheless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
thanx!
bernhard

Jets22

Enlightened

Newflash ..ya got in under the wire..it's yours

Thanks everyone..I may do some more..shoot me an-email if intrested though.

Jets22

Enlightened

Greymage...I'll let you know the first of next week how it looks.. I have a couple of lights to finish and I'll do a parts inventory over the weekend again.

DumboRAT

Enlightened

Brock's mods are the best.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey bro, I'm going to a wedding this coming weekend, gonna be bringing your light along as a companion to my tux and a Lightfoot and the customized EKI Karambit -- my "dress set." She rocks !

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jets22,

PM sent.

I'm also interested in one if you decide to make more. Just have a few question I'd like clarified if you don't mind.

1. Are they the same as the original LS's in terms of waterproofness?

2. What new optics are using? I prefer throw to spill. Are there different choices?

3. What type of lens do you use with the light?

4. If they're fully polished, does this mean they are not anodized?

5. Are the twisty tail packs you're using the old fat ones or the newer slim ones?

6. What is the runtime of the light before falling out of regulation?

Thanks.