www.coolfall.com is LIVE

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool Fall's new web site is now up! :tinfoil::):party:

Please visit www.coolfall.com and let me know what you think. This thread is for all feedback and suggestions on my new site.

This is Cool Fall's first flashlight web site and it is long overdue. Some of my CPF friends have been asking for this for years and I am truly sorry it took so long. My status here on CPF is not changing in any way. I will still have my flashlight sales threads open here. In the last few years sales have all been through email and that is still going to be the case. Please be kind,:), I built it myself with Dreamweaver. Don't expect some professional web site!!! ;) LOL.

The purpose of the web site is primarily that of education for the new people that find my CPF forum too overwhelming to wade through. My hope is that www.coolfall.com will paint a concise overview of our offering and collect all the help videos in one place. It also directs people to CPF, Facebook and YouTube among other social media sites.

Cheers
Dave

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's gonna be a hit Dave!! Kudos for all the hard successful work on first, the family of Spy lights and, the new website---all keeping in the tradition of the very best!

Karl

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys. We have spent many weeks on this. The studio photos of the lights are from my Canon 5D and the outdoor photos are mostly from the 5D and my Note 8. Spent lots of time in Photoshop getting them right.

It is a responsive web site that should look good on a PC, tablet or a phone.

Cheers
Dave

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful Website Dave! It makes my Spy 007 even a little more dear to my heart! Sadly it also makes me miss my Tri-V3 a lot more!😥 That new Spy Trek is going to be "the Spy every working man can afford" right?🙂

scout24

Flashaholic
Going to need to know a LOT more about the Trek, including more photos!!! :grin2: I love the Tri-v descriptor- "The Lumen Laboratory". Kudos to whomever coined that.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
The site is simple and straight to the point.

It would be nice to have more info on certain lights, such as what emitters/tint the Tri-V3 has.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
The site is simple and straight to the point.

It would be nice to have more info on certain lights, such as what emitters/tint the Tri-V3 has.
Yes, that is a good point. I will add that. Also there will be a full video covering the Tri-V eventually.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Using Chrome as a browser, it is interesting after opening a new page, to see the shortcut link symbol used by coolfall, it looks like 6 green oak leaves in a radial pattern; very eye-catching.

Last edited:

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks good Dave not that I can afford any more of your lights the one I have is going to have to last me awhile.
Chris