• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS [Final Price Drop!!!] SureFire FM24 Diffuser plus McC2S 2-Stage Switch [ISGP]

Flea Bag

Enlightened
WTS: Leef 2x 18650 Body (M-Head C-Tail) and McC2S 2-Stage Switch [ISGP]

Hi guys,

Item 1:
I have two FM24 Diffusers but only one is for sale... Whichever one is taken first means that I'll keep the other. [Update: One Sold, One Left]

These are not 100% diffusers I would say as when used in conjunction with a turbohead, there still seems to be some directionality to them so the resulting beam still has a bit of throw instead of just a half-sphere ball of light.

Item 1a:
The first one I would classify it as good condition. It probably has been dropped (mounted on a KT4 Turbohead) before and has a small 2 or 2.5mm ding/scratch but NOT on the lens itself. The lens itself is fine but due to age and normal wear and tear, there are hairline scratches. No deep scratches or anything obvious. Keep in mind though that none of the FM24s that I received looked brilliant and shiny from the factory. Their appearance fits their rugged function I believe. I will say that the FM24 is a conservative 7 or 8 out of 10 for appearance and 9.9 out of 10 for actual performance/function as compared to brand new. You can also have the FM24 listed below (Item 1b, with the White paint markings) instead of this one if you prefer it, for the same price as this one.
Final price drop to US$54! Was US$63. Previously was US$72.

Closer look at the scratch/ding:

Item 1b:
Now if you really, really need the FM24 though and the first one has been taken, I can sell you the other one. (or vice versa depending on which is taken first) There are some white paint markings that I drew on the non-lens area. They can easily be wiped off with some alcohol or gently scraped off or such. Additionally, I will need an equivalent substitute or replacement sized original SureFire FM series lens cover or filter or such that I can flip over my M6/KT4 Turboheads. The buyer needs to send me this too. It doesn't need to be in good condition at all. As long as it's not rusty, rubber is not falling apart or starting to rot and it can flip up and close like intended, then it's fine by me. The filter lens or cover can be badly scratched too as long as it's not falling apart or cracking. I don't mind. I just need something that is original SureFire that will cover my M6/KT4 Turboheads.

I would say that without the white paint markings, it is an 8 out of 10 for appearance and 9 out of 10 for actual performance/function (because this one needs a bit more of a tug to clip shut.)

Cost: Net US$70 plus the above-mentioned substitute flip-up filter/cover. However, I need a US$120 up-front payment first. Once Paypal funds have cleared, I will then send you the FM24 and at the same time, the buyer should also send me the above-mentioned substitute FM series flip-up filter/cover with basic tracking. Upon receiving your FMxx cover and ensuring that it works alright, I will then refund or send you US$50 back via Paypal.

The FM24 with white paint markings. Flipped Open. I used a white paint marker and it should be easy to wipe off the markings as they are not in any areas that are difficult to access etc... I marked the FM24 to get a bit more reflection onto the ground from the spill-beam of my M6 when the diffuser flipped open:

Item 2:
I have two McC2S (equivalent to the McE2S) but will only sell one. Can't find the other one anyway and I'm not sure if I should sell that one in the first place. Also, here's the kicker:
THEY ARE BOTH NO LONGER WORKING. Yep they worked fine until after a while and then they both failed within a few weeks of one another. I am not sure why. That was many years ago and so I simply stopped using them and recently found one of them in a cupboard.

I believe some contacts have worn out or the resistors have burned out. If it's either of those things, then someone handy with a soldering iron or some electrical modification should be able to get it working again. (Anyone out there know if this is a known issue?) I am horrible at DIY as far as electrical stuff goes (I had to pay someone to help me buy and assemble the switch!) and I don't yet have a soldering station, so if you buy this, remember that IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK and down to your own skills to get this working again. NO Refund! Also, if you do get yours working again, at your convenience, please let me know how you did it so I can try to remedy the other one, when or if I find it and when or if I acquire the skills to do so! :-(
The McC2S comes with an original Z41 type HAIII natural/OD/Grey tailcap. If you want, I can also try to find you the original twisty guts of that original tailcap.
Final price drop to US$54! (from US$63. Was US$72 previously) at your own risk! :caution: :green: :thinking: :sweat: :barf: :shakehead

More on the McC2S: These use a resistor in the tailcap to give you two levels of brightness. On a Z41 tailcap, press lightly for the low output and press harder/further for the full brightness. Or screw down partly for constant low brightness and when needed, press for full brightness. Or screw down further for constant full brightness and loosen to return back to low brightness. It's very intuitive, logical and immediately obvious in practice which is why these are very sought after. Much like the two-stage of a Malkoff P60-type light but with the additional option of one-handed operation to go between brightness levels. These are functionally equivalent to the McE2S which was built for the smaller diamater body Surefire E series of lights. The McC2S is simply the same but built for the larger bodies of the Z41-type tailcap. Compatible with the larger Surefire modular bodies like the C series, P series and M3, M3T and M4 range of lights as well as some weaponlight bodies of same diameter. There are also compatible or substitute bodies from other brands over the years like Leef, Oveready, fivemega, Solarforce etc... BUT exact fit/compatibility is not guaranteed by me as there are slight physical differences between aftermarket bodies and even within Surefire's own range of bodies depending on production date.

Item 3: HDS U60 XRGT #2317 [SOLD to CRKDMike!]

Found this lying around the place, but I can't remember the exact specifications! The lanyard ring attached to the light is made of titanium and the light came with an extra (steel) pocket clip with the required screws, but other than that, I'm not sure! I can remember that the light is not modified, but otherwise, I can' t remember if the bezel (with three green tritium vials) is steel or titanium.

I also can't remember the purpose of the second tailcap or why I have it. The one currently attached to light has a button that protrudes out slightly, making tailstanding awkward, but doable. The other tailcap has a button that sits flat and so the light will easily be able to tailstand with that one installed.

Like the other items above, I don't know the current demand or market rate, but shall I start at US$170 shipped for light with the accessories? Send me your offers...

Item 3:

Leef Bodied Light in HA Grey. M-head and C-Tail and 2x 18650 length. The body I would say is 93% because there is one spot where there is a small pin-head sized ding and another one or two spot of what looks like factory-produced imperfections. Very small and not really noticeable and you could probably get a dark grey marker to mask it.

The Head is a lighter-grey Lumens Factor M-Series head that has been modified to fit a XM-L2 in 4000k tint. The head is a user and has quite a few bends and dents on the 'teeth' or 'crenelations'. It has a low, medium and high mode in which high is probably around 900 lumens and medium is a useful 200 to 300 lumens or something in that ballpark. The beam is very practical as it has a practiccally wide spill and the spot can reach pretty far. This wide spill means you can walk though uneven terrain (like a bumpy field or forest floor) using just the spill (comfortably close to the front of your feet) without having to shine the hotspot away from the horizon and at your feet which would destroy your night-vision or cause momentary glare. The head is like this but with the XM-L2 instead of XP-L: https://www.lumensfactory.com/en/product_detail.php?pid=225

No tailcap is offered with the light and no batteries etc... [Please wait for pictures if you want]

US$137 or a bit less if bought with the above-mentioned items (if they are available) I am not keen on parting out the body on its own but if you really only want the body only, then I can let it go for US$120 or a bit less if bought with any of my other items.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Note: Discounts will be given if two or more items are purchased together.

Shipping:
Price quoted is with registered shipping from Singapore to most common international destinations (like Hong Kong, CONUS, UK, Australia etc...) with some basic insurance coverage (may not cover the full amount) and some basic tracking included depending on the country. Any additional coverage or higher speed shipping that the buyer wants will be at the buyer's expense. I might need to insist on additional shipping insurance for some countries. Shipping to countries which have shipping charges that are higher than the locations mentioned above will have to incur further costs. Please feel free to e-mail to find out how much shipping to your destination will cost, but this will mean that your "I'll take it" is no longer unconditional and priority will have to be given to those with less reservations about the purchase or countries where shipping is more secure. Please contact me for further details on shipping.

Priority:
First person First person to give an unconditional "I'll take it" for BOTH items HERE IN THIS THREAD gets top priority. Also, if the potential purchaser is not an 'established enough' member, then I reserve the right to wait for Paypal funds to clear first before shipping the item out. I try to be as fair, patient and transparent as possible with all my sales, but also understand that my priority is ultimately to sell as many items as possible within a brief period of time. My past sales records and credibility can be read about in my old sales threads:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...M4-Devastator-Body-KT4-CB-Turbohead-ISGP-SOLD

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...d-Sale-FiveMega-Megalennium-(3S-Version)-ISGP

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...head-(Lightly-Scalloped-Crenelated)-ISGP-SOLD

My old, much larger value sales threads in the old CPFMarketplace which according to Greta, won't be accessible for viewing anytime soon. :shrug: [http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?445089-http-www-cpfmarketplace-com] But wishing you luck Greta! :wave:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...re-Parts-amp-Gladius-Will-ship-anywhere!-ISGP

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...-amp-SF-M6-MB20-battery-holder&highlight=isgp

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...Battery-Carrier-Malkoff-M60-amp-Polarion-PH50

Payment:
Payment is via Paypal only or cash if meeting locally. I would still prefer Paypal though as I want Paypal credits for an online purchase.

Please DO NOT PM me... please mail me and remember to state your CPF username. Domain is "gmail.com". My account name is "pure" and "iridium" as one word (no spaces). Sorry for typing it this way, but I had to try to confuse the spam bots and other such things out there. :eek:

Finally, if you have any queries like if you're not certain about fit, compatibility or use or just want to discuss modding options or whatever, feel free to contact me! It's no trouble! :)

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: WTS SureFire FM24 Diffuser for M6/M4/M3T/KT4 plus McC2S Tailcap Switch [ISGP]

Some of your links are not working for me.

Bill

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Re: WTS SureFire FM24 Diffuser for M6/M4/M3T/KT4 plus McC2S Tailcap Switch [ISGP]

Sorry for the delay guys... Will be uploading the pictures as promised...

Some of your links are not working for me.

Bill

I simply copied and pasted the links that were in my previous sales therads of quite a while ago, which was in turn copied and pasted from even older threads from a longer while ago, which were in turn etc...

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Update with price drop, pictures and descriptions!

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Bump for Price Drop!

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Found an old HDS U60 XRGT... Added to the sale!

Oh and I should have mentioned all along that if you buy more than one item, then discounts will be given due to combined shipping etc...

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic

That U 60 you got there is fantastic! The extra battery tube looks like it has a knurled tail cap as well. It won't last long. Bump for a great light.

Flea Bag

Enlightened

That U 60 you got there is fantastic! The extra battery tube looks like it has a knurled tail cap as well. It won't last long. Bump for a great light.

Thanks for chiming in!

Mikeg23

Enlightened

The U60 has what was referred to as the arc 4 or maybe arc 4+ clip. As that's not the clip that came with it originally... most would consider it a nice upgrade!

Flea Bag

Enlightened

The U60 has what was referred to as the arc 4 or maybe arc 4+ clip. As that's not the clip that came with it originally... most would consider it a nice upgrade!

Thanks for that info... I'll pass it on to the buyer!

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Update:

The HDS has been sold to CRKDMike!

deerslayer6837

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the fm24.

Flea Bag

Enlightened

The FM24 with white paint markings has been sold to deerslayer6837. It's been cleaned of its markings and sent off to him...

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is McC2S still available? If yes i'll take it.
Email coming

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Is McC2S still available? If yes i'll take it.
Email coming

Sorry for the late reply! E-mail replied! Only one McC2S can be found at this time.

Flea Bag

Enlightened

I've also added a Leef-Bodied light (no tailcap) to the package.

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Bump!

One of the McC2S tailcaps is SPF...