SL 3AA Task Light Luxeon

UVLaser

Enlightened
Hi, I saw the Streamlight Luxeon Twin Task 3 AA LED at Sears but for $50.
Does any one know if there is another store that I can buy it from, not online, plz?
I also heard that the light color is greenish, is this with all the lights? or is this the Luxeon lottery happening again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Thanks a lot!

JohnK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Streamlight Luxeon Twin Task

I assume you are talking about the SL 3AA Task Light Luxeon (not Twin-Task 3AA, a different light) This comes with a one watt low dome Luxeon. Some are not the best color. Mine, in fact, has a hint of green, but not bad.

This light can be purchased for a LOT less than $ 50 from on line dealers.

I'm afraid you take your chances with the color. I did, however, have no problem returning a real "greenie" for exchange. SL's warranty is good, and they are easy to deal with.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Agreeing with JohnK,

brightguy sells the twin task for $24 and the task light for $36. I'm in New York, like UVLaser, and in the Westchester Mall, the Victorinox Store sells the twin task for $40 and the task light for $60. While $50 is still better than $60, you are still ahead online, even after shipping.

daloosh

Bill.H

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
UVLaser said:
Does any one know if there is another store that I can buy it from, not online, plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try here.
That's the local dealer locator service on Streamlight's website.

UVLaser

Enlightened

Thanks to evey body's info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

ROCK ON!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif